𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓼𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷

At 3 a.m we woke up and got ready.

I tooked a shower, and got changed into masons balenciaga hoodie and some sweatpants and sat down on the couch mason came motivated out of the bedroom, while I was half asleep on the couch.

"how can someone be so motivated at 3.30 a.m" I yawned "I'm happy" he smiled.

I stood up and grabbed my suitcase, we brought them into the car and we drove to the airport.

"fuck" I said "what?" mason asked "I forgot my stuffed animal" I said and he groaned and turned arround.

I ran into my apartment and grabbed my stuffed animal and we drove off.

We arrived at the airport and they all waited for us.

"What tooked so long?" Tammy asked "this girl is a sleepy head and forgot her stuffed animal" he said.

"Yea yea Anyways" I said and ran up to the girls.

we waited for our plane to arrive and I snuggled into masons side.

"Hey u ok?" He asked "tired" I yawned.

"The plane should arrive every moment" he said and kissed my forehead.

the plane finnaly arrived and I sat in a row with mason and Jude.

I sat in their middle and cuddled up into masons side.

"Jude I heard that u simper over my girl" mason said "bro it was a few months ago and it was just fun so chill ?" He said "MASON" I yelled at mason.

"Leave him alone" I sighed and mason rolled his eyes.

Charlotte via instagram story

caption:🤍👼🏼

We arrived in Dubai and Ubers picked us up and drove us to our big mansion for the next days the boys all ran into some rooms because they all wanted to have the biggest room.

I sat down on the couch and yawned.

"they are such kids" Sasha said and jumped next to me.

"I know" I said.

"BABBBEEEEEEE" I heard mason shouting from upstairs.

I walked upstairs "where are u?" I asked and mason walked out of a room.

I walked into the room "we have the best view" he smiled and I chuckled.

I wrapped my arms arround his neck, and looked at the view.

"In two days ur 22" he said "yea yea anyways" I said and jumped into the bed.

"I'm tired" "you can't always be tired" mason said "I can" I said and snuggled into the blanket.

Mason pulled the blanket away.

"Let's get changed into bath clothes and then we're going to the pool" he said and I rolled my eyes.

i feel insecure about my body tbh.

I got changed into a bikini and we went downstairs to the pools some of the boys swam and some of them layed on the lays.

I layed down on a lay to sunbath.

mason jumped into the pool, and then dec also jumped into the pool what a stressful combo.

they were very loud, and shouted and laughed the whole time like little kids.

"Can u please shut up?" One of the boys said.

I felt hands arround my waist and in the next second I was in the pool "U DUMB MF I WILL KILL U" I yelled at mason.

"Don't cry" he said and pulled me up to him, on my waist "u look hot in this bikini" he whispered into my ear and I wrapped my legs arround him "never ever throw me into the pool again" I said and peeked his lips.

I went out of the pool and walked into the house Mia and Lauren cutted fruits and I stole myself a watermelon and grabbed my hat and my sunglasses from upstairs.

i went back to the pools and layed down with a book.

The boys played football in the garden,swam in the pool or sunbathed, while the other girls were in the house and kept cutting fruits.

In the evening mason and I decided to go to bed earlier, because I was tired.

In the next morning mason,Sasha,dec and I went food shopping together.

we wanted to do a BBQ today so we bought a lot for that.

we went back home and the girls helped us to unpack everything.

Then we brought all the meat outside to the boys who already started the Grill.

we also brought them vegetables and vegan meat.

then we all ate together and spent the rest of the day outside played football, or went into the pool.

Then we all got ready for the club to celebrate into my birthday.

i wore a short white dress, sunglasses and jewellery, mason wanted to match so he wore a white shirt and a black shorts, and his sunglasses.

We went downstairs where they all waited for us and we drove off.

We all grabbed drinks and sat into the private lounge.

we talked about everything and laughed and drank a lot.

"So where re u both going next week" Ben asked "Bahamas" mason smiled.

"Oh when we come home for the Bahamas u get ur second present the first u will get tomorrow" mason said "I don't want u to give me anything" I sighed "I know but I want to" he said.

"I love u" I said.

We ordered another round of shots.

"3-2-1" they all counted.

"Happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday dear Charlotte happy birthday to you" they all sung and I laughed.

Mason pulled me into a long kiss and then they all gave me hugs.

After drinking more and dancing and singing we went home.

I yawned and jumped into our bed "I love u so much" mason said and layed on top of me.

"I love u too" I said "show it to me" he smirked.

ʟᴏᴀᴅ ɴᴇx ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ..

...

...