𝓢𝓲𝔁𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

We arrived at home two days ago and today is my first day at work.

I got ready this morning in my room and Ben came in "good luck today you can do this" he said "thanks ya" I said.

He left my room and I grabbed all my stuff and drove to the clinic.

I talked with my boss who told me about my first patient.

"Ok please go to your office now" he said and I did what he said.

I decorated my office a little bit and logged into my MacBook.

The door knocked and a girl in the age of 15 came in "hello sit down" I said.

"I'm Charlotte you can call me char if you want" I told her and she nodded "I'm Eliza" she mumbled.

"So why are u here?" I asked "I lost my mom one week ago and I don't know what to do I'm scared" she said and tears rolled down her face.

"Hey hey hey you don't have to hide yourself you can cry Eliza" I said "it's okay" I nodded.

I calmed her down "I know how hard it is to losse someone really I'm sure you feel empty that u don't want to eat and more am I right?" I asked and she nodded.

"I feel death" she said "you really need someone to talk to in this hard time and I'm here that's my job!" I said and she nodded.

"It will be hard I know but try to focus on school try To go out with friends and everything!" I said "and if u need me then u can come here" I said "I will always be here for you" I said and she smiled.

I gave her a long hug and she left.

I sighed and whipped my tears away.

Eliza was my only patient today so I turned my MacBook off and the lights off and went home.

I cooked myself some pasta and sat down in the livingroom.

The doorbell rang and mason came in "hey" I said and peeked his lips "hey" he said.

mason and I went into my room and cuddled "there was a 15 year old girl who lost her mom" I sighed "and?" He asked "I think it helped her a little bit to talk" I said.

"Your a good therapist" he said and kissed my forehead.

The door opened and Ben came in "hey how was your first-" "WHAT THE FUCK?!" Ben shouted at us.

"It's not how it looks like" mason said "YOURE FUCKING MY LITTLE SISTER?" he shouted at mason and mason stood up.

"yea any problems with that she makes me happy" mason told Ben and Ben pushed him away "BEN" I shouted "THATS ENOUGH LEAVE" I said "YOUR A LITTLE SLUT WHO IS FUCKING MY TEAMMATE!" he shouted on me and mason punched him into the face.

"STOP IT" I shouted "BEN HE MAKES ME HAPPY" I yelled at him.

"ITS DISGUSTING YOU BOTH ARE DISGUSTING" He said "OH BUT U CAN FUCK MY BEST FRIEND OR WHAT?" I shouted back at him.

"PACK YOUR THINGS AND LEAVE MY HOUSE" he shouted at me

"Ur an asshole" I said and gave him a slap on his face.

i went into my room and mason followed me.

I grabbed my suitcase and threw my clothes and my makeup in there.

"I'm sorry" mason said "u did nothing wrong it was all his fault" I said and stood up from the ground.

we went downstairs and Mia looked at me mad "why are u mad at me?" I asked "since how long are u guys together?" She asked "since a month?" I said "YOU BOTH ARE IDIOTS" she said "YOU HAVE NOTHING TO SAY GO AND KEEP FUCKING MY BROTHER" I shouted on her and left.

mason grabbed my hand and we went to his car.

We arrived at masons house and mason went into the bathroom and I went into his room.

I layed down on the couch and starred on the wall with tears in my eyes.

"Baby u ok?" Mason asked and I nodded.

He snuggled up into my side and we cuddled.

The next days I spent with crying or working I could help some young people with talking what made me happy but then I came home and all my problems were back.

Even my mom told me that she doesn't like it that I'm in a relationship with mason.

Mason and Ben aren't talking in training anymore Ben sometimes says bad things to mason but mason avoids Ben.

I feel empty and tired and you could absolutely see that everyone asks me if I'm ok and I say yes because I don't want to talk about it.

ᴄʜᴀʀʟᴏᴛᴛᴇ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴘᴏꜱᴛᴇᴅ

💋 liked by masonmount and 212 others

💋
liked by masonmount and 212 others

Masonmount
the only thing I need.
\_
❤️

TammyAbraham
I love you guys
\_
We love u too tams :)

Billygilmour
u look tired ;(
\_
I am but try my best to look forward bils ily

Sophiaaemelia
My fav couple
\_
❤️❤️

Kaihavertz29
Soooo cuteeee

Laurenfryer
❤️💋💋💋😍😍😍
\_
💕

load more comments

Mason came home from training and sat down next to me "what's wrong?" I asked "nothing" he said and kissed my cheek.

"But I have a suprise for u" he said "what?" I asked "wear a comfy dress or something idc and then we're going" he said.

I went upstairs and got changed,did my make up and hair.

I went downstairs and mason grabbed my hand and brought me to the car.

ʟᴏᴀᴅ ɴᴇx ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ..

...

...