𝓼𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

we drove off and mason gave me a sleep mask to cover my eyes.

He grabbed my hands and brought me to a place "can I open my eyes now?" I asked "yea" mason said and I opened my eyes.

I looked down and saw a picnic on a river I turned arround and gave mason a peek "for what is this?" I asked "today is our 2 months and also if it's not long I wanted to show you how much I love u" he said and I hugged him.

We sat down on the blanket and laughed and ate together.

ᴍᴀꜱᴏɴᴍᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴘᴏꜱᴛᴇᴅ

blessed 👼🏽❤️liked by TammyAbraham and 872

blessed 👼🏽❤️
liked by TammyAbraham and 872.987 others

TammyAbraham
I'm a proud dad
\_
🤣🤣❤️

Username1
Who is she?
\_
None of ur business yall know now that I have a
girlfriend more you don't have to know.

Username2
She's ugly

Username3
🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮

Username4
Is that Charlotte chilwell?
\_
Username5
Omg

Username6
Jealous.

Username7
She's only using him

Username8
💀🤮🤢

username9
I wish u both the best and hope you have the best time ever
together I'm already sorry for her bc of all the hate 😭❤️

load more comments

We arrived back at home and I saw that mason posted a picture from today "are u mad at me?" He asked "no" I said and smiled at him.

"My parents want to meet you" I mumbled "mine want to meet you too" he said "I hope they support our relationship and aren't like my parents" I sighed "trust me they already love you" he said.

I looked at him with my insecure look and he gave me a peek "promise they will love u." he whispered on my lips.

"Tomorrow dinner with my fam and on Saturday we can drive to your parents" he said and I nodded.

we layed down on the couch I turned on a Disney movie because they are my faves and we cuddled up.

"I love you so so much" mason whispered into my ear.

"I love you too" I whispered back and we fell asleep.

In the next morning mason went to training and I went to the gym.

I went back home and got changed for work.

I went straight to my office and waited for a new patient.

A boy came in he looked in the age of 16 I shook his hand and we sat down.

"So tell me about you" I said "I'm Jacob and um I'm 16 and I'm here because I have depression" he said.

"It's nice to meet you Jacob how are u feeling?" I asked "empty?" He said "tell me more about you and your life" I said.

He told me a lot about his life what made me emotional he lost his grandparents his father and a lot of other family members.

"your strong Jacob" i said "no I'm not I'm hurting my self I already tried to kill myself a few times I don't want to live anymore" he said.

"Hey stop i know it's not easy but to die is never better Jacob u need to talk with someone and I'm always here for u" I said "if u need to talk to someone please call me" I said "every time u feel like u need to hurt yourself you're calling me ok?" I asked.

"Here my number" I gave him my number from my work phone.

"I'm proud of u" I said and hugged him.

he left and I whipped my tears away.

Then Eliza came in she looked happier.

"Hey Eli" I smiled at her and she smiled back.

"How are u feeling today?" I asked "so much better" she said "I spent a lot of time with my friends and my dad my dad and I feel better now and also understand each other better now" she smiled.

"That's good hun" I smiled at her "and I finnaly went to her grave today and I didn't cried" she said "I told my mom everything in my life" she added.

"I'm so happy for u" I said and hugged her.

"how are u?" She asked "huh?" I asked "u look sad" she said "oh it's okay" I said to her.

I had my break and went back to my office afterwards.

A young couple sat opposite of me.

"Hey" I said and shook their hands.

"Mrs. Chilwell" I said "mr and mrs brown" he said

"So what bring u guys to me?" I asked "we lost um our baby" the man said.

"Oh I'm so so sorry for u guys" I said "I don't know what to do with her she doesn't eat she doesn't talk or anything else" he said "mr brown please leave me alone with your wife" I said and he nodded.

He left and I sat down on the couch with her.

"I feel so bad that I lost our baby I'm so scared that he's mad" she said "he's not mad mrs brown" I said "it's a hard time for both of u but u need to talk with him that's what he needs right now he needs his wife" I said.

"I know but I feel so guilty" she said "it's not your fault" I said "but I feel like it would" she sighed.

"Go to him and spend some time together I don't know go out together or anything else make something what makes both of u happy" I said.

"You can come back always and here's my number if u need anything!" I said.

"Thank u so much ur such an kind person never loose this side" she said and I gave her a hug.

"Mr brown can I also talk with u?" I asked and he came in.

"Try to make her happy really spend time together that's what u both need right now" I said.

"Time together" I added and he nodded.

"Have a wonderful day you both can do this I promise" I told him and shook his hand.

"goodbye you both" I said.

i had to work on my MacBook and afterwards i turned off everything in my office and left.

"Bye Amanda!" I said and left.

I drove home.

ʟᴏᴀᴅ ɴᴇx ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ..

...

...