Chapter 27.

(Esther's Point of View)

The past few months have been blissful. 

We have grown closer as mates and I have met a good portion of the pack.

However today marks one year since I met Ras and we still haven't finished the mating process. 

Ras told me that he would wait until I was ready. 

We've gotten close, but each time Ras is about to take off my underwear, I chicken out and freeze up. He always tells me that it's okay and never gets upset with me over it. He always gives me cuddles in replacement and that's really the best reaction I can ask for. 

Rascal wasn't in the bedroom when I woke up, so I stretched and looked over at the window. It really was a beautiful day. 

Ras came in with a bouquet of flowers and breakfast. He layed it on my lap and put the flowers on the other side of the bed. He sat down next to me and said, 

"Happy one year anniversary, my love." I smiled and gave him a kiss before eating. 

 .

Today was absolutely perfect. 

We had a picnic for lunch and as we were finishing up, we were just looking at our surroundings.

He touched my shoulder, getting my attention. 

I quickly felt his lips against my shoulder, soft and scorching and tender. I put a finger under his chin and rose him to my lips, hovering my lips, grazing his for a moment before kissing him. 

He turned, now facing me. His hands trailed down my back, past my butt and gripped onto my thighs, lifting me up as our kiss intensified. Feeling the strength of his arms around me, I wrapped my legs around his waist.

Soon we were in the bedroom, Rascal crawled on the bed, laying me down softly and carefully. 

He looked at me with unsure eyes. He wanted to know if I was ready. I nodded slowly and he said huskily, 

"Say it." 

I caressed his cheek and whispered, 

"Make me yours."

He growled softly as his body shuddered with what might have been a sob, but his lips found my own. It was gentle momentarily, then passion took over. His breath went ragged and the kiss grew dark and deep. Earning a moan out of me. 

He paused momentarily, ripped my shirt and pants off. He came back to me, kissing me as I undid his shirt.

He trailed down my lips to my chest, leaving a trail of wet kisses as he went. He growled softly and ripped off my bra, slowly kissing and sucking what the bra used to cover. Heat and electricity was pulsing through my blood from the point where his tongue was driving me mad, making me squirm.

He looked up at me and smirked, knowing what he was doing to me. He trailed back up to my lips, slower this time, leaving hickeys as he traveled. 

He looked at me, before kissing me again. "Are you sure Little one?" I nodded and said. 

"Make me yours, Alpha."

He growled in response, crashing his lips into mine. 

As he kissed me, he slipped off my panties and slid off his briefs. 

He opened my legs with his hands and positioned himself. He rested his head on mine momentarily. 

"There's no going back Baby Girl, are you sure?"

I felt his tip at my entrance. It was teasing me. He wasn't even inside me yet and it was already more pleasure than I've ever felt before.

I was ready.

I nodded. 

"Make love to me Rascal Black."

He slowly pushed himself inside me. It was uncomfortable and a little painful, I squeezed his sides with my knees and let out a soft gasp. He moved slowly, letting me get used to him. His eyes never leaving mine. Making sure I was okay. He got a little faster, and he began to go a little rougher. 

As he began pumping himself into me rougher and rougher, I grabbed his hair, yanking him closer. 

He was close and so was I.

"You are mine." He grunted out, pumping into me.

The sharp pain I had once endured was a distant memory, I felt everything with him in this moment. He pumped into me one last time, and we climaxed together. 

He kissed me softly, staying inside me for a few moments. 

"Are you alright, Princess?" I nodded and he asked. 

"Forever Mine?" 

I smiled and said, 

"Forever Yours."