Chapter Eight

WARNING: Rated M.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMC

We were arriving back to California separately, she left the day before me so she could beat Nate home and make sure any markings were gone or covered. She called me that night.

"What are you doing?" She asks after I pick up the phone. I laugh and sit back in the hotel bed.

"Just watching some tv, nothing interesting, what are you up to?"

"Oh just laying in bed, just got out the shower."

"Did you have a good shower?"

"I did.." I pressed the phone tightly against my ear as I hear a familiar sound. I bite my lip listening.

"What are you doing over there AJ?"

"Thinking about you.. Touching me" I groan quietly as she moans. I squeeze my thighs together as I listen to her.

"Are you playing with yourself baby?"

"Yes, I miss you touching me.."

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMC

September 30st, 2007

I got back to California around 1:30AM, the cab ride home was so relaxing to the point where I fell asleep.

"Miss we are here" I woke up looking around.

"Oh thank you" I pull out a $100 bill handing it to him. "Keep the change and thank you for not being weird" he laughs and I get out the car and grab my bag from the trunk. I make my way inside when a voice stops me.

"Pretty late for a woman to be out here alone" I turn and see AJ stepping out of her car, I didn't even notice it.

"What are you doing here?" We make our way inside.

"I had to see you.. Nate is at a bachelor party" we get on the elevator. Once the elevator starts going I step closer to her, she gasps quietly as I touch her arm. She gets goosebumps.

"Why did you wanna see me?"

"I- I-" her chest starts heaving up and down as I get closer, our chests touching, the air around us going away.

"You what baby?" She swallows hard staring at me.

"I want you to fuck me, touch me, make me yours.." I bring my hand between us and slide it into the pants she's wearing, I'm immediately met with wetness and I groan loudly pressing our lips together. "Yes like that" I start rubbing tight circles around her clit, I can feel her legs shaking.

"Fuck please Paget!" I pull my hand away as the elevator stops. She whimpers and steps out of the elevator walking down the hall to my apartment, I follow closely behind her, she kisses on my neck as I try to unlock my door. Once we are inside I slam her against the closed door bringing my hand up to her neck squeezing.

"You couldn't wait until Nate left could you? You're such a slut for my fingers aren't you? You wanna cum for me baby?"

"Yes please I do! I'll be a good girl I promise" I step back smiling at her.

"Go to my room and strip, I want you naked waiting on me. Do not touch yourself" she nods and heads towards my room. I go around the apartment making sure everything is locked down.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMC

Once I make it back to my bedroom I see AJ standing in the middle of the room with her head down. I slam the door behind me and she jumps. I smirk and make my way over to her, circling her like prey. I can smell her wetness, the scent making my mouth water.

"How do you wanna cum tonight?"

"In whatever way you think I deserve.. I'm yours" I clench at hearing those words. I didn't think she was this submissive. She's an amazing switch. "I want you to undress me then go in the bathroom and start my shower, can you do that?"

"Yes"

"Good girl, you may proceed" I stand still as she comes closer, she starts by grabbing my shirt and lifting it over my head, next is my bra. She unclasps it letting it fall to the ground. She kneels down in front of me grabbing the top of my sweatpants pulling them down my legs along with my panties. I see her shudder as she smells my aroma, she licks her lips quickly. She helps my out of my shoes before taking my panties and underwear completely off.

After she's done undressing me she grabs my dirty clothes and pads into the bathroom to start my shower, I follow behind her watching her. She makes sure the temperature is how I like it.

"It's ready.." she keeps her head down as she addresses me. I climb in.

"Join me Andrea" she climbs in and I immediately put her under the water so she's wet. "I'm gonna make you cum right here okay?" She nods her head biting her lip as she watches me. I step forward and start kissing on her neck, she sighs quietly as my lips find her pulse point. I run my hand down her stomach until I reach between her thighs. Her legs spread automatically.

"So wet.. Is this all for me?"

"It's all yours Paget" I place my lips inches away from hers as I slowly slide my fingers in. "Yes" she whimpers as I go deeper. I curl them into her g-spot as I tap against it, her legs immediately start to shake. Her hand shots out bracing herself against the wall as I kneel down in front of her.

I place one of her legs over my shoulder as my lips wrap around her clit sucking it in time with my thrust. I start twisting my fingers around as I finger fuck her deeper and faster. Her moans and pleads bouncing off the shower walls.

"P-Paget baby, FUCK!" Her thighs and legs start to tremble as I go as fast as I can. Her hands come down and grip at my hair tightly clenching and unclenching as she gets closer. I wrap my arm around the leg on my shoulders as she starts to cum.

"FUCK YES PAGET YES BABY!!" I stand up and smash our legs together as I keep thrusting. After she's done cumming I slide my fingers out slowly bringing them to my mouth licking her juices off.

"Phenomenal"

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMC

Okay we are done with smut for now! Another episode chapter, girls might.. What would y'all like to see next? Should AJ actually get pregnant in this story and Paget have to suffer? 👀

Hope y'all are still enjoying this story like.

Stay tuned for more babies 🥰