Sweetheart [Yunho]

In this chapter:
Dom!Yunho
Teasing
Fingering
Romantic sex

Yunho smiled as his girlfriend, Haena, straddled him. "I love you so much," he said as he stared lovingly into her beautiful hazel eyes.

Haena blushed as she smiled down at him. They had been dating since before Yunho debuted, but he still had this effect on her. His round, sweet, expressive eyes still made her weak in the knees, especially when he said these things to her.

"I love you too, Yuyu." She said, before dipping her head down to kiss him. Yunho had taken her to Jeju island for his break. The couple both worked so hard. They both had the same dream, but sadly, only one of them had managed to make it come true. Yunho debuted and his group was widely recognized by both professionals and the public. While Haena was still a struggling trainee and college student.

Which is why Yunho took her out and pampered her every time he could. He loved her so much, and he knew what it was like, training and not knowing if your dream would ever come true.

The couple kissed softly at first, but something about being alone at their hotel bed, after not being able to see each other for so long while Yunho was on tour caused the kiss to pick up intensity.

Haena slid her hands into Yunho's hair, tangling her fingers in his brunette locks as Yunho dragged his tongue across her bottom lip. She gladly parted her lips, and their tongues began to swirl together sensually.

Yunho's large hands slid under his girlfriend's shirt, gripping her hips, causing a shiver to run up her spine. Their lips moved together in sync in a passionate, hungry kiss.

As they continued to make out, Yunho began to rock his hips back and forth, causing a soft moan to escape from Haena's lips, much to his delight. He pulled back, only to reattach his lips to her neck while wrapping his arms around her waist, pulling her closer to him. He kissed along her jaw before he started leaving sloppy, open mouth kisses on her neck, sucking and nibbling at the skin, occasionally moving his hips underneath her, beginning to harden.

Meanwhile, Haena was quickly growing wet. Yunho knew just what buttons to push to make her breathless. A gasp escaped her lips as he turned them over on the bed, her back hitting the mattress.

He smirked a lopsided smile at her adorable, innocently surprised face. He slipped his hands back under her shirt, slowly pushing it up as his warm, large hands rose up her stomach as he asked "may I?"

Haena nodded, butterflies going wild in her stomach at how dominant, yet ever so gentle Yunho was being, and quickly raised her arms for Yunho to pull off her shirt. His own quickly followed, leaving Haena to stare hungrily up at her boyfriend's lightly toned torso for a brief second before he dipped his head back into her neck. This time, he travelled further down, kissing along her collarbone, making her heart flutter as he whispered how beautiful she was against her warm skin, his hot breath fawning over it. His hand reached around her back to unclasp her bra, and Haena arched her back to give him better access.

Yunho pulled back and sat up to look down at his girlfriend. He admired for a second how hot she looked, lying down on her back, staring up at him. Her face was flushed, her lips were parted, and her usually innocent doe eyes were hooded over with lust. His eyes then lowered further down. Only a lacy, red bra covered her full breasts, that rose and fell rhythmically with each breath she took. He licked his lips and took his sweet time sliding his girlfriend's lacy bra off her slender torso. "Why would you wear something so sexy like this? It almost makes me not want to take it off you." He said, basking in the lustful sight as he slowly uncovered more and more of her until she was naked from the waist up.