The Good Boy Pt.9

A/N:
This chapter acts to further the plot of this short story. It includes scenes that could be disturbing and/or triggering to some readers, including but not limited to: 

rape

human trafficking

fatphobia

Read at your own discretion.

The wet, slobbery sound of Daeyong's cock sliding past the whore's lips filled her cell. Choked whimpers and sobs echoed through the halls of the underground holding cells of what was the sex trafficking ring, where hundreds of girls were abused daily by Daeyong and his men for what could only be described as sex slave training.

Gayeon had only just turned 18, and she had been even younger when she was abducted into the scheme. She had been stuck here only for two years, but it felt like an eternity. And today was a very important day for her. 

You see, every girl in Daeyong's captivity was to undergo ruthless training. This "training" consisted of multiple types of abuse to desensitize them to the horrors their future masters might submit them to. After a certain training period, according to the men's reviews of the girls, they could become up for sale approval.

For most, approval was the only hope that kept them going. Being sold to a rich master and escaping this horrible dungeon. Perhaps even being sold to a kind master who might give them a few freedoms, clothes, and if they're lucky, even their own bed.

Gayeon noticed that among the girls. The older ones seemed almost desperate to go up for approval. It seemed like the longer they'd been there, the more they'd be willing to do anything to get out.

But to be approved for sale, they had to undergo the ultimate quality control: the boss himself.

Gayeon moaned, her hands on the Don's thighs as she bobbed her head along his length, eyebrows furrowed together as she desperately sucked his cock in hopes to please him.

"Mmm not bad... Now let's see how you take a good face fuck," Daeyong said before grasping Gayeon by her hair and burying his length into her throat. Gayeon choked slightly, but quickly relaxed her throat to allow him to slide into her throat more easily. Daeyong groaned as he roughly fucked the young girl's face, relishing in the feeling of her warm, wet throat engulfing his thick cock.

After a few minutes, he pulled out and stroked his erect manhood as he looked down at the girl. She was so pretty. Full lips, parted and dripping drool and precum. Big, beautiful, innocent eyes, hooded over and teary with lust. She was a bit on the chubbier side, but Daeyong didn't mind having a few thick girls. He knew there was a market for girls like her, with thick thighs, a delicious tummy, bubble butt and nice, big tits.

"What a good little slut," Daeyong smirked, slapping her on the lips with the tip of his cock. Gayeon gave him a big, lustful smile, that wasn't entirely fake. She was relieved that her quality control was going well. "I'm happy to please you, master~" she said, making Daeyong chuckle darkly.

"Good. Now come here. Show me how well you ride," the Don said, lying down on the bed for Gayeon to fuck him.

~

After what seemed like forever, Daeyong left a spent, cum-covered Gayeon in her cell. "Well?" Jaebom, one of his "managers" asked, waiting to see what the boss thought of his training of Gayeon.

"Not bad. But she can't take control for shit. She was awkward and embarrassing on top." Daeyong said as he put a cigarette between his lips.

Jaebom tried to suppress a smirk. Did that mean he got to keep managing Gayeon longer?