Daddy's Little Slut Pt. 3 [Woosan and Seongjoong]

In this chapter:

Dom!San x Sub!Wooyoung
Dom!Seonghwa x Sub!Hongjoong
Foursome/Orgy

Consensual non-consent

BDSM

Degradation kink

Double penetration

Exhibitionism/voyeurism

Read at your own discretion x

Wooyoung rubbed his thighs together with a pout as he watched Jiwon and Jongho disappear into her room. "That's not fair. He hogged Jiwon-ie all day yesterday and now today too? He's not even interested in playing with us," he whined, before biting his lip "and that tent in his pants... fuck I wanted to drop to my knees and swallow that right then and there. He looks big," Wooyoung said.

Seonghwa chuckled at the younger boy's thirstiness over the new guy. "He is big," Seonghwa said, making all heads snap in his direction.

Wooyoung's eyes sparkled as Seonghwa said that. "Oh my god, you saw it? Tell me everything," he said, scampering onto the couch to sit beside Seonghwa.

"He's really cute. He lost his anal virginity yesterday to Jiwon," he began, making Wooyoung's mouth water. God, he missed getting pegged by Jiwon. "You should've seen him. He was just spent and covered in his own cum. He couldn't even move on his own when she called me in."

"You were with them yesterday?" Hongjoong asked, growing jealous. He didn't like it when Seonghwa fucked other people without him.

"Yes. Jiwon called me and I moved him to the cage," Seonghwa began. Wooyoung was hardening in his panties, his vivid imagination picturing the naked, cum shot Jongho in Seonghwa's arms, nodding eagerly for Seonghwa to continue.

"She then let me fuck her while he watched. I had so much freedom. It was so fucking hot. He was on the fence about it at first but soon enough he was milking his cock with a fleshlight," Seonghwa said. Wooyoung moaned. "How big is it, hyung?" He asked, before holding up his hands about seven inches apart with an interrogative expression. Seonghwa raised his eyebrow and said "more."

"Ahh fuck I want him to fuck me with that thing~!" Wooyoung whined, making Seonghwa laugh.

"You're such a little whore," San said, reaching around Wooyoung's neck and choking him lightly. "Yes~ I'm so fucking horny daddy~"

"Oh yeah?" San said, reaching over the other male's lap and under his skirt to feel the tent in his panties.

"Yes," Wooyoung said breathlessly, grinding his ass down at San in hopes of getting him hard enough to fuck him.

Hongjoong rolled his eyes at the two, blushing a bit a their sheer shamelessness to be touching each other out in the living room and with them there.

"For fuck's sake, at least go to your roo–" Hongjoong started, but was interrupted by Seonghwa suddenly placing his hand on his lap.

"What?" He asked. "I kinda want to watch them," Seonghwa said, biting his lip as he looked between Hongjoong and the other pair.

Hongjoong raised his eyebrows, further scandalized by Seonghwa's statement. "You do?"

Seonghwa nodded with a bit of a shy smile. "I mean, look at them. Isn't it kind of hot? Wooyoung is hot when he's all needy like that," he said, watching as the feminine man grabbed San's hand and guided his fingers into his mouth, sucking on them suggestively as he ground on him.