The Good Boy Pt. 6 [Jongho+]

Seonghwa's cock throbbed in excitement as he got to deny his mistress despite her begging, the taste of revenge feeling quite sweet on his palette.

Instead, he pressed her thighs together around his cock once again, hugging them to his chest as he began to thrust, giving himself a thigh job.

"Oh what I'll do to you..." Jiwon threatened," biting her lip at the feeling of Seonghwa's long cock rubbing along her slit and between her thighs as he pleasured himself with her. "Don't threaten me with a good time~" Seonghwa moaned as he continued his thrusts. God, how he loved her thighs. She always teased him with them. Wearing harnesses around them when she played with him, sending him pictures of them when they weren't together. It felt so fucking good to finally pleasure himself with them.

Jongho couldn't help it anymore. He winced as he had to bend over and reach to grab a hold of her panties, pain shooting up his ass again. He wrapped the damp cloth around his length and started to rub himself with them. Her juices left on the panties lubed him up nicely, making him let out a soft, involuntary moan.

Jiwon turned her head to the side as she heard her new pet's soft, barely audible moan. "I knew it," she smirked. "My new little pet is turned on by watching another man have his way with me," she said, watching him shamefully masturbate to the sight of them with a lustful, cruel smile on her face.

He dropped his head in shame, biting his lip as he continued, feeling even more guilty about jerking off as his mistress taunted him about it. "You wish this was you, don't you? Remember this feeling the next time you want to disobey- ah~!" she began, moaning as Seonghwa finally decided to enter her. "Mmm~ Good kitty~" she moaned, making Seonghwa smirk as he effectively got her attention back to him. "Naughty mistress~" he purred, letting go of her thighs and leaning down to kiss her again as he began to thrust into her. Her legs wrapped around his waist as she moaned into the kiss, arms wrapping around his back.

His thrusts were slow, rhythmic, and with experienced skill. He already knew her g-spot, and found it easily, making her gasp into the kiss and dig her nails into his back. A low groan escaped Seonghwa as he felt her twitch around him, her nails on his back adding a pleasurable amount of pain.

She broke the kiss to look at her new pet, her face displaying the pleasure Seonghwa was giving her. Her eyes were half-lidded with ecstatic lust, lips slightly parted, letting her moans escape them freely.

"Oh Seonghwa~! Mmm right there~ Good kitty~" she moaned deliberately as he hit that pleasurable spot over and over again with his thrusts that began to pick up pace. She looked at Jongho as she moaned another man's name, knowing the frustration would drive him crazy.

Seonghwa reached down to choke his mistress gently, making her gasp and turn her attention back to him, a cocky, lazy smirk on his face once again. The way her moans became higher pitched and quieter due to his choking only turned him on more. "Do you like getting choked by your pet, mistress?" He taunted her, making her roll her eyes, her hands going to his hand around her neck to move it away and give him a piece of her mind, but he only tightened his grip, pushing her throat down onto the table, making her let out a choked whimper and cough as he actually began to hurt her- and it wasn't easy to do that.

Jongho gripped one of the thick bars in anger, his protective instinct kicking in as he saw his mistress in danger. Choking was dangerous, Seonghwa could seriously damage her throat if he wasn't careful.

But Seonghwa immediately realized and loosened his grip. "Shit, sorry," he said as Jiwon gasped for air and coughed, clutching her throat protectively as she glared at him. "You will be," she promised, voice still shaky from his accidental strangulation. "Don't do it again. I'll have to give you a proper lesson on choking. You could've killed me." she said. Seonghwa nodded, apologizing once again.