The Good Boy Pt. 7 [Mingi]

A/N:
This chapter contains scenes of sexual abuse that may be upsetting to some readers. Read at your own discretion. In this chapter:
Rape/Non-consensual sex
Coercion
Incest

This chapter mostly adds to the plot of this short story. Feel free to skip this one, especially if you think the topics may be triggering to you. 

Jongho's eyes widened as Jiwon closed the distance between their lips. It took him a second to react due to just how taken aback he was, but his eyes quickly slipped closed and his arms wrapped around Jiwon's waist, pulling her on top of him as he kissed her back lovingly.

The two kissed slowly and romantically, enjoying the taste of each other's lips until they began to swell. It felt weird to both of them for Jongho to be able to touch her freely, but his shyness seemed to have returned, as his hands didn't dare to move to her nice, round ass, or her sexy, pierced breasts. Instead, they were shaking even holding on to her waist. Jongho was scared that she would pull back, and he would wake up, having been dreaming of kissing the girl he loved.

That's why he kept his eyes shut, eyebrows furrowed, as Jiwon pulled away, breathing irregularly. She looked down at her new, sweet pet, and frowned in confusion at the expression on his face. "What?" She demanded, making Jongho hesitantly open his eyes.

An involuntary sigh escaped his lips, relieved that he had yet to awaken if this was a dream. "Nothing... I just.. I can't tell if I'm dreaming," he said, making Jiwon huff, amused.

"Well, you are exhausted. I wouldn't be surprised if you were indeed delirious." She said, feeding into his anxiety, and making him pout. She chuckled fondly and patted his cheek. "Go to sleep, little bear. I'll be here when you wake up. I might even give you a little treat for taking your punishment so well," she purred, rubbing her hands along his chest.

Jongho let out a small moan when her hands brushed over his nipples. They had lost some sensitivity in comparison to when they had just been electrified, but they still felt a bit sore. And the promise of a reward from Jiwon made him excited.

"It's going to be hard to fall asleep. You've made me excited to wake up," he said, and Jiwon laughed. "My goodness, how much stamina do you have?" She asked, feeling him begin to stir under her.

Jongho smiled and blushed with embarrassment, covering his face with his hands. "I'm surprised too. But I just can't help it... You're too sexy, you turn me on so much." He said, letting his smiling lips show from his otherwise hidden features.

Jiwon shook her head in disbelief. He was truly something else. "Well, I won't entertain it this time. Go to sleep." She said, climbing off him and the bed altogether.

Jongho moved his hands away from his face and grabbed her wrist. Jiwon looked over her shoulder at him, unamused.

"Wait... mistress.. can you please stay?" He asked, his round, beautiful brown eyes begging her to accompany him.

Jiwon bit the inside of her cheek, but what she really wanted to do was kick herself in the face for feeling her heart skip a beat when he looked at her like that. She opened her mouth to deny him, but the words wouldn't come out, which only pissed her off more. With a huff, she tore her wrist out of his grasp and just sat down on the bed beside him without a word.

Jongho grinned and shuffled closer to her, lying his head on her lap and hugging her leg to his chest as he closed his eyes to try and sleep. Jiwon was annoyed with his cuteness and affection, but for a reason she didn't quite understand, she let it slide. She even found herself subconsciously petting his head, but quickly stopped when she caught herself doing it.