The Good Boy Pt. 3 [Jonhgo]

In this chapter:
Femdom
Sub!Jongho
Light BDSM including chaining, spanking, electric shocks, and orgasm denial.

When Jongho came to, he was no longer in Jiwon's bed. It took him a second to realize it, but the change in surroundings was alarmingly different. He had no idea where he was.

All he knew is he was no longer in Jiwon's room. The walls covered by band posters and creepy artworks depicting snakes, medusas and spiders, had been replaced by brick walls. The room was cold and dimly lit. Jongho found himself feeling afraid as he woke up, still naked, on the cold floor of a dark, unfamiliar room.

He went to push himself into a sitting position, when he realized his wrists were still bound- except they were no longer just handcuffs they were proper, thick, metal cuffs, connected by a heavy, steel chain.

Jongho jumped slightly as he heard the sound of some kind of gears turning. He quickly realized the chains attached to his wrists were connected to the ceiling and the mechanism that had activated, because he began being pulled upwards by his wrists.

He quickly stood up, but the chains didn't stop moving until his arms were pulled above his head. He tugged against his binds, to no avail, the sound of his chains jingling being the only sound in the otherwise quiet room.

And then he heard it. The sound of high heel shoes clicking towards him. The hair on Jongho's nape stood on end in a mix of fear and excitement. From the shadows emerged Jiwon, and the mere sight of her made Jongho's crotch begin to react.

He blushed as she stepped into the light. He felt shy, but couldn't help taking in her sight hungrily, from bottom to top. This time she was dressed in something more resembling dominatrix attire: black, high heeled boots up to her knees, black panties, a black waist harness with thigh straps, and oh my god, her chest... She was wearing some type of black choker, with chains that connected down to her nipple piercings.

How could Jongho not start to harden at the sight?

"You've been naughty, Choi Jongho." Her intimidating voice said. Jongho furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, before it hit him- he remembered how he finished before passing out. He had directly disobeyed her, and fucked her to his heart's content. He had cum without permission, and she had warned him he'd regret it.

Fear settled on the pit of his stomach. "I'm sorry," he tried, genuinely afraid of what her threat might entail, but to his dismay, she only laughed at his apology. "Sorry isn't gonna cut it, sweetheart." She said darkly, holding a riding crop in one hand and caressing it in anticipation with the other as she stepped up closer to him.

Jongho had never felt this way before. He felt turned on, because the sight of her was so erotic to him, but he also felt scared of what she might do to him, and sad that he had displeased her.

"I-I know, but I am.. I'm sorry... I couldn't control myself Jiwon-" he said, looking down at her with his sad puppy eyes, earning himself a harsh smack to the thigh. Jongho flinched, not expecting her to hit him with her crop already.

"It's mistress to you," she said with a glare, using the tip of her riding crop to lift his chin. Jongho's eyes welled up with tears at the sight of her cold, spiteful glare. "I-I'm sorry mistress... please forgive me," he whimpered, looking down at her with sadness and love in his cute, round eyes as a tear fell down his cheek.

Jiwon was a bit taken aback. Nobody had ever looked at her like that. She could tell he was genuinely sorry, and just wanted to be on her good side. But more than that, nobody had ever looked at her with... love. Just lust or fear. And she didn't know if she liked the change. She had never developed a romance with her pets. And she wasn't planning to.