Daddy's Little Slut [Woosan]

In this chapter:
Dom!San x Sub!Wooyoung
BDSM
Degradation kink
Read at your own discretion x

San called out as he entered his mistress' house. "Daddy's home!" He said with a playful smirk, his arms flexing under his clothes as he carried in four bags with takeout, two in each hand.

"Ha ha," Jiwon laughed sarcastically as she came out of her room, wearing an oversized rock band t-shirt with no bottoms. San smiled nervously as she heard him refer to himself as that. He knew she didn't like it. But his other lover did.

"Welcome home daddy," Wooyoung said with a big grin as he came running in from the living room. He looked adorable, in a cream colored, oversized knit sweater and a short, pleated navy blue skirt. His choker adorned his neck; a black, thick collar, with a cute, pink little heart-shaped tag reading "Slut".

"How's our favorite little slut?" San asked, smirking down at Wooyoung as the latter threw his arms around his neck. "Happy that you're home," he said, smiling flirtatiously at the blonde male as they both leaned in for a kiss.

Jiwon watched their exchange  with a small smile on her features, nodding slowly. "You two certainly grew closer," she commented as she approached San to help him carry the food. San blushed softly at her comment, while Wooyoung pouted as they pulled back. "Well yeah. San is always willing to play with me," he said, his tone dripping with sass as he pouted at his mistress.

"That's nice, Wooyoung. Does he make you cum as hard as your mistress?" She asked without missing a beat, pulling him in by his choker as her favorite little brat complained about her lack of attention towards him. Wooyoung blushed darkly, eyes wide at his mistress' problematic question. He knew he'd be in trouble either way, and he didn't want to hurt either lover's feelings. "Mistress," he whimpered, begging her not to make him answer that.

"Don't talk back to me like that again, brat." Jiwon warned him with a glare that sent a shiver down Wooyoung's back. He could only nod submissively. "Open your mouth." She said. Her pet obeyed, eyes half-lidded as he squatted slightly and opened his mouth for her. She spat into his mouth and Wooyoung swallowed, rubbing his thighs together as he felt himself begin to harden inside his lacy panties. He loved being treated so harshly, and both of his lovers knew it.

San's manhood also began to stir awake as he watched the exchange. "Mistress," he said, his tone changing the way it did when he was hot and bothered, taking her hand. "Will you please join us?" He asked, craving a threesome with her and Wooyoung.

Jiwon let go of Wooyoung's choker with a small sigh. "Not tonight, I'm afraid." She said, honestly finding the offer quite tempting.

Both pets were visibly disappointed by her response. "Oh don't give me that face," she said, reaching to palm San through his trousers and Wooyoung through his panties, making both of her pets sigh in content at their mistress' familiar touch. "I'd love to, believe me, I would... but I have to care after a new pet I finished punishing not too long ago." She said, casually teasing their hardening cocks as she spoke, and then withdrawing her hands, leaving them horny and frustrated.

"Lucky," Wooyoung muttered, wishing he could've been the one getting punished by her instead. Jiwon chuckled at her brat. "What, you want to be punished? You guys can use my dungeon if you want," she offered, making Wooyoung sparkle with excitement as he nodded eagerly. She had never offered them that before.

But as he looked over at San, he found him shifting uneasily. "I don't know.." he said. Honestly, San had never been as harsh and cruel as Wooyoung hoped. He loved the other male too much, and his sweet, softhearted nature made him want to please him, not hurt him. But he knew Wooyoung liked being hurt and treated roughly.