Daddy's Little Slut Pt.2 [Woosan]

Wooyoung was worried as San didn't seem to care that his ass wasn't properly prepped for him. San's cock wasn't exactly small like his, so it would definitely hurt a lot if he didn't prep Wooyoung beforehand.

"Daddy please..." Wooyoung whimpered "I-I don't think I can take your huge cock yet," he said. He was both scared and turned on at the thought of being fucked in the ass without preparation.

"I'm not that cruel," San said, making Wooyoung feel relieved. "You're taking a smaller cock before mine as prep," he said, starting the machine at its lowest setting. The blue dildo began prodding Wooyoung's entrance, slowly pushing it's head halfway in, and then back out.

Wooyoung groaned in anticipation "you're using one of the fuck machines?" He asked, becoming even more turned on. "Mhm," San hummed, admiring the pink marks that his belt had left in his boyfriend's buttocks. He rubbed his hands over his cute little ass, and kneaded it as he watched the dildo's blue tip tease his asshole.

After another minute of teasing, he turned it up to the next level. The dildo began to push firmly inside Wooyoung, making him groan in pain. "I-It hurts~" Wooyoung moaned, savoring the pain.

San chuckled darkly at his lover's pleasurable response to the pain. "It does, doesn't it? And you like that, don't you, you little slut?"

Wooyoung moaned at San's shaming combined with the feeling of the dildo stretching him out. It wasn't too long or girthy. About the same girth as three fingers. He usually worked his way up to that from one finger, but the pain wasn't excruciating. It was quite pleasurable, at least to him.

"Answer me, you little brat" San growled, giving his ass a harsh smack. Wooyoung moaned louder at that. "I love it so much daddy~" he moaned out. "It hurts so good~" he whined, wanting to push his ass back at the dildo, but San had tied his hips down.

Wooyoung gasped as the dildo began to move slowly back and forth. It moved back so only half of the tip was still inside him and then forward, until its full length was inside of him. "Oh my god~" Wooyoung groaned, closing his eyes. His cheek was pressed against the cold table, drool begining to exit the corner of his mouth as the machine fucked him slowly, yet deeply.

He felt something touch his parted lips and opened his eyes, his half-lidded gaze finding San's cock which was begining to harden. "Do you want daddy's cock to fuck you?" San asked. Wooyoung nodded, licking his lips hungrily.

"I want your cock so fucking bad, daddy~" Wooyoung moaned. "Then show me. Make daddy's cock hard and ready to destroy your cute little ass~" San groaned. He hadn't even finished talking when Wooyoung had eagerly taken his cock in his mouth.

He sucked it into his mouth and swirled his tongue around it, his moans sending vibrations down San's cock, making him moan. "That's it... such an obedient, cock-loving pet~" he moaned, moving his hips gently and petting the other boy's dark locks.

Wooyoung felt so dirty, taking a dick in his ass and another in his mouth. It made him so turned on. His balls felt like they could explode.

He moaned louder as he heard a click, and the machine began to pick up pace, fucking his ass at a steady, medium pace. "Mmm, you like that, slut?" San asked, loving the way his moans sent vibrations through his cock. Wooyoung hummed in agreement, working his mouth on San desperately.

He loved the way he could feel his cock slowly growing and becoming firmer in his mouth. He couldn't stop moaning around him as the machine fucked his ass, the pain begining to dissipate, leaving behind only pleasure as his dick still begged to be touched.

"Just like that... You're making daddy so fucking hard~" San groaned, lovingly admiring how erotic Wooyoung looked. His eyes were half-lidded with pleasure, eyebrows furrowed as he needily sucked his cock. Wooyoung looked up at San, and immediately whimpered as he did. He looked so hot and dominant, looking down at him like that as Wooyoung sucked him off.