Mesmerizing Pt. 2 [Yeosang]

Yeosang gulped nervously as Hennessy pulled him into her, making his face inches away from her chest due to his sitting position.

He looked up into her eyes and found her smirking down at him. "Are you a little shy, Yeosang?" Hennessy asked, pulling the stole away with one arm, letting it slide along Yeosang's nape, making him shiver slightly.

"Yes," Yeosang admitted. In the corner of his eye, he saw Cherry begrudgingly set down his rum and coke on the table in front of him.

He grabbed it immediately and took a sip. The cold, sweet cocktail's fizziness helped disguise the burning sensation of the alcohol as it slid down his throat. Yeosang closed his eyes, enjoying the taste. He tilted the glass back and chugged the cocktail until he finished it, earning cheers from his friends, making him smile a bit.

He opened his eyes and saw Hennessy smiling at him. She reached down and picked up a droplet that had trickled down the corner of his lip with her finger tip, bringing it to her tongue.

Yeosang found the action sexy, and Hennessy could tell. "Better?" She asked. Yeosang nodded shyly. "I will be in a few minutes when it hits me," he said with a shy smile, earning a chuckle from Hennessy.

"He is so cute," Hennesy said again, looking over to Mingi. "Is he usually this shy?" She asked, to which Mingi nodded quietly, trying to hide his jealousy.

He knew Hennessy was just doing her job, but he couldn't help it. He was crazy about Hennessy after all, and he was beginning to regret treating Yeosang to one of her lapdances- and it hadn't even began.

"Any questions before I get started, tiger?" Hennessy asked, running one hand through Yeosang's hair, getting the sense that he had never gotten a lapdance before.

"Uhm... can I... touch you?" Yeosang asked shyly. He had noticed Mingi touching her when she came over to him, but he was under the impression that you weren't supposed to touch strippers.

Hennessy smirked at his question. "Eager, are we?" She teased him, making Yeosang blush and smile shyly, hiding his face with one hand as he chuckled nervously.

"You can touch any skin that's already exposed," Hennessy said, running her stole up her thigh, effectively directing his attention to her body. "Anything more than that isn't allowed here..." she said as she straddled him. She leaned into his ear and whispered "but downstairs it is~" she said before pulling back as the music began.

The look on Yeosang's face was so cute. His eyebrows were raised and his eyes a little wide, a blush on his cheeks as he wondered what she meant by that. But he wasn't about to interrupt her performance just to ask her.

Hennessy began to roll and sway her body to the beat of Beyonce's partition.

Yeosang was entranced by her. She definitely captured his attention, and as he sipped his second rum and coke, he delighted himself in feeling and watching her body move.

However, despite how Yeosang could recognize her beauty, despite how amazing her soft, chocolate skin felt, despite how seductive and sensual she was... Yeosang wasn't turned on yet.

Hennessy was beginning to panic. She had never not felt a client's erection before. Hell, she had even had customers jizz in their pants from her lap dances alone. By Yeosang's face she thought he liked her. Was she wrong?

Hennessy was beginning to get desperate. She straddled him once again and took his hands, guiding them to her ass. She didn't usually let a client touch her like this, but she didn't want to finish this lap dance without at least making him a little hard.

Yeosang bit his lip as she allowed him to touch her. He let his hands get a good feel of her toned, yet soft ass, kneading it with his hands, feeling it flex as she grinded on his crotch.