The Good Boy Pt.8 [Jongho]

Jiwon stumbled back into her room, desperately needing a shower.

"Jiwon," Jongho said, making her jump. He was standing in front of her, looking very concerned. He knew her father was coming... he couldn't make out everything being said but... if her father was here, why did he hear unmistakable sex noises?

"You've been crying," he said, confused and concerned as he noticed Jiwon's red eyes and nose. Her clothes and hair were messy, and her makeup was all messed up. What happened? He went to hold her, but Jiwon pushed him away. "I need a shower," she said coldly.

But... she had showered about an hour ago to get ready. "Mistress, what's wrong?" Jongho asked, placing his hand on her shoulder.

Jiwon snapped around and slapped his hand off her. "Not now! I fucking know I said you'd get a treat but I'm not in the fucking mood right now. Leave me alone." She spat.

Jongho was taken aback. His heart broke a bit at her outburst. "No, I don't care about that... I'm just worried about you," he said.

Jiwon stared at him, frustrated. She was annoyed that he was still pulling the emotional shit on her. But... as much as she hated to admit it, it felt nice to be cared about.

"What happened?" Jongho asked softly. Jiwon closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "I don't want to talk about it. I feel disgusting. I just want a shower." She said.

Jongho wished his gut feeling was wrong... but he thought he was able to piece together what happened. "Okay... but... can I join you?" He asked.

Jiwon opened her eyes, looking unamused.

"No! I completely understand that you're not in the mood, I'm not trying to be pushy. I just... I want to take care of you. Can I?" He asked.

Jiwon stared at him, taking in his words. He seemed genuine. His cute, round eyes were begging her to let him take care of her. And... if she was honest, the offer sounded tempting at that time.

"Fine," Jiwon said with a sigh. Jongho smiled and walked over to her, gently wrapping his arms around her. "Thank you," he said. "Can I run you a bath?" He asked. Jiwon shrugged and nodded. Jongho leaned in and kissed the corner of her mouth sweetly before pulling away and disappearing into the bathroom.

He ran her a nice, warm bubble bath. When it was ready, they got in together. Jiwon hated to admit it because she hated feeling vulnerable but... Jongho holding her lovingly from behind as they sat in the warm bath felt really good. Comforting...

"Can I wash your hair?" Jongho asked. Jiwon nodded. He took out the clip she had put on it to keep it up and turned on the shower head, checking the temperature to make sure it was warm before he let the warm jet of water soak her scalp and hair. His hands were gentle and relaxing as he lathered the shampoo onto her scalp and massaged it.

Jiwon let out a relaxed sigh as he worked his hands on her head. She had to hand it to him, he was good at it. She felt so relaxed she began to feel sleepy... and Jiwon usually struggled with insomnia. She was almost a bit disappointed when he began rinsing it off.

"There. If you still feel a bit gross, we can step into the shower and clean you up a bit if you'd like," Jongho said softly into her ear, running his hands up and down her arms.

Jiwon lied her head back against his shoulder, sinking a bit lower into the tub. Her back felt nice and snug against him. He was really cozy. She didn't want to get out. "Maybe in a bit. I quite like this bath," she said, making Jongho smile.

"I'm glad, mistress," he said. Jiwon sighed. "You don't have to call me mistress right now," she said.

Jongho was taken aback. She had hammered the whole 'you're only my pet' thing into his head so much, he didn't really expect that. "Then... noona?" He asked. Jiwon nodded. "Noona is fine, cub," she said, turning her face towards his neck and giving it a chaste kiss.