7.

Pico's POV:

As I walk in, the room was sorta dark, the only sunlight there was- was the light outside. There was shelf's behind someone sitting on a fancy chair- with books and what appears to be files.
There is huge desk between me and the man, that has called me and made me travel all the way here, to a City called Noron.
Daddy Dearest.

He looks up at me.
He has lavender skin, he has horns on his forehead facing me, his eyes were fully black with red glowing pupils that glow.

A shiver went down my spine.

He gives me a toothy grin.

————————————————————————
Nobody's POV:

"ahhh..Pico you finally arrived" spoke out the demon as he stands up to greet his visitor.

He was wearing a blood red jacket with a black shirt unbutton on the top, revealing his chest. He had a few rings on his left hand, while the other- only a ring on his ring finger.
He was also wearing a earring on his right elf like ear.

Pico just stared at the demon as he walks over to him.
Daddy Dearest takes out his hand

So did Pico.

They shake hands-
Daddy Dearest gently pulls Pico to the chair facing his chair.

"Please take a seat Pico, make yourself comfortable"
Daddy Dearest said as he lets go of Pico's hand and sits back down in his chair.

Pico takes a seat, he looks over the desk.
The desk had a few papers, picture frames- only facing Daddy Dearest's direction.

"What do you think of Noron so far?" Asked the man on the other side.

"It's alright, I like this city. I might even move over here" respond Pico.

"Good good..I hope my body guard didn't cause you any problems."

"Nah, he was as chill" said Pico.

Daddy Dearest takes out a bottle of wine under his desk.

"Care for a drink?"
"as we discuss this..whole thing again." Daddy Dearest asked Pico.

Pico nodded.

Daddy Dearest takes out 2 wine glasses.
He pours some wine on a glass, he hands it over to Pico.

As pico watches the demon pour the other glass, the wine looked like blood.

Pico was hesitated to take a sip, because of how red the wine looked.
But he did anyway.
As he drank, he felt fire on his throat.
"That's the good stuff" thought pico.

"Now Pico..I want you to kill this person...a guy. No-one really knows his real name..trust me I looked everywhere. But he does have a stage name.
His stage name is Boyfriend"

Pico chuckled.
"Well thats a stupid ass stage name" chuckled Pico as he stares down at his wine glass.

"Yes..you see I have a daughter, and this Boyfriend has taken her away from me.
They have became a..team.
You already heard about this place..of how famous it is by the rappers..and such" asked Daddy Dearest as he looks over at Pico.

"Yep. I know a bit"

"Good..him and my daughter are rapping people and winning each match...including my wife."
"I try to stop them- but every time that Boyfriend survives each time.."
"So at this point I'm done. I want him to die, just like her other boyfriends.."

"I see" whispered Pico, he took a sip of his wine.

"Their going around the city rapping people or whoever challenges them to a rap battle."
"So I want you to take him out."

"When?" Asked Pico.

"Around 20 minutes." Responded Daddy Dearest as he leans against his desk.

"That's a bit to soon DD...but alright, you better pay me later."

"Don't worry, I'll pay you heavily."

Pico finishes his wine and stands up.

"I'm going to send you the address of where my daughter and her boyfriend are heading."
"And a photo of her as-well. For you to know her boyfriend."
"My bodyguard will hand you- your things."

"Alright DD, I won't fail ya"

Pico puts his hands inside his pants pockets.
"I never don't, I always leave my customers satisfied at the end."

Pico smirks and starts walking towards the door.
Before he left he heard Daddy Dearest's voice go deep and serious.
"You better not."