Chapter 2 *Rewritten*

Kel

I give Aubrey a smile and I hear her mumble about how annoying I was. I heard the bus pull up and I stepped on. As soon as I got on the yellow vehicle, I was met with stares and whispers. I feel
My breath get caught in my throat. I feel their eyes on me. My shaky hand got worse. I speed walked to my seat and looked out the window.

As the bus pulled up to the school I was shaking to the point I would have to go straight to the restroom to prepare myself for the 8 hour long day ahead of me. And I did just that, I walked off the bus, and got tripped by Aubrey and scraped my palms which made me more anxious. So I ran to the bathroom. I don't really remember what happened everything was fuzzy until I heard the bell ring .

I walked into the class before anyone came in luckily. Just then, Basil walked into the room and sat at his desk,which is next to me. I smiled and waved at him. I always would try to talk to Basil but he always seemed so nervous that he wasn't approachable. Though I did talk to him like maybe ten times in the past year. I hope he's ok. We got assigned to be partners.

I space out the whole class unable to focus. I've always been like that. I don't mean to be dumb, but I am. I wish I could keep still or focus. It's frustrating. I hope someone shoots me in my dumbass brain.

I space out for the rest of my classes. It's almost lunch time. My friend, Jay, who is the captain of the football team whispers "Are you eating with us today?" I responded with "Sorry man I gotta go do things." I gave him a smile. The lunch bell rang and I got up and headed to the bathroom.

I always stay in the bathroom during lunch. It's calm and quiet. I'm aloud to say or do anything when I'm in their, so I don't have to act all happy and shit.