7: Out for the downtown~ But there's trouble!

A month after I arrived in this world. I got used to this daily life. So used that I'm already bored.

Stuck at the mansion, eating delicious food, walking around the mansion, planning for the start of the novel, and taking class as a noble; were my everyday routines.

I'm interested in the fateful encounter, but it doesn't mean I don't toward this world.

"Ahha~ I want to see what's outside~!"

I complained while my head was currently lying on the table in Philippines' room.

If I don't have any place where I want to go, I'll hang out in this room instead.

With my head facing the terrace outside watching the leaves fall, I have been bored this day like this for some time now.

So bored that I feel like dying... Again, maybe?

A disturbing knock came and a maid followed stepping inside. Like I said I'm used to this routine so it must be Baguio, Philippines personal maid, who came to deliver my snack as it's teatime.

I'm lazy to speak and I'm sure she knows it like... How many times now did it happen? When ma~ny times now that she got used to it.

It's actually funny the first time, she thought something happened to me and started banging on the door. I fell asleep that time due to boredom and was abruptly awakened by her shouting going hysterical.

I was not this lazy yet at that time so I consulted Baguio instead. But for the following times, I acted like air and getting worse now.

"Good day, Young Miss. I see that you're the same as yesterday. I already poured your tea."

"Hm."

Lazily getting up, I sway as I go to where Baguio is.

"Hmm... Why don't Young Miss try talking to the Baron requesting to go outside?"

That caught my attention and it's not like that idea never crossed my mind but... What if I'll receive another turndown??

And... I'm not their real daughter. I'm being fed and so in this world yet to ask for more is a bit...

"I think it's already fine since the young Miss has already recovered. Usually, the Baron allows Miss to do what she wants after recovering affirmatively like he always does before."

Perk, if I have cat ears it will surely rise and my tail will wiggle in excitement.

"Is that so~"

So I don't need to be greedy thanks to my Philippines! Thank you very much!

I slam the tea I'm sipping and open the balcony in excitement and–

"Baguio! Prepare because we're going out!"

"As the young Miss ordered. But... Young Miss could you please put that leg down, someone might see your panties from below."

Ah! Due to excitement, I subconsciously did it again. Like a villain viewing a city below, leg situated in a higher step than the other but...

"Who cares about that! Prepare! I'll talk to the Baron!"

And like a superhero with a cape, my dress becomes its substitute, as I turn back on the way to Philippines' father's office.

*

Grinning from ear to ear, I can't help because I got permitted to go downtown!

Ridding the carriage for some time now, we'll be expected to arrive at any minute now.