LUHAN's Short Story❤

You're now reading,

LUHAN's Short Story❤

Enjoy reading Chinggus!:***

**

One saturday night, you entered Luhan's Room and he was picking his clothes. You Jumped on his bed, half-sit against the headboard,watched him packed with a frown.

"Oppa, why are you packing like you're going on a trip?" you asked.

"Because I am. I'm going Beijing the day after tomorrow." he answered without looking at you.

And you we're a bit surprised since he didn't tell you anything.

"Are you going to stay there for long?" you asked.

"Three-four days, I'm not sure yet."

You nodded, even he couldn't see you. You really wanted to go with him but you didn't dare to ask. You weren't sure if Luhan wanted you to go with with him or not.

If he wanted, he would have asked right?

Disappointment filled a part of your mind.

You didn't ask him any more questions and just lied down on the bed. Pulling a cover up to your chest, you closed your eyes trying to sleep but you couldn't. You turned to the side and opened your eyes again, surprisingly Luhan was kneeling down infront of you. You Blinked your eyes rapidly at the grinning-Luhan.

"Sleepy already?" he asked. You nodded. "You look upset." He stroked your hair.

"I'm not upset." You said with a low tone, avoiding his eyes. You didn't want him to know that you were a bit disappointed.

"You can't lie to me. I know you like the back of my hand."

"I just.... I'm.... gonna miss you.... a lot." you said.

"Is that what made you upset?" he asked.

You nodded. Luhan chuckled. "If that was so, you don't have to be upset. You're going with me."

You were surprised again. Your face was immediately brightened up.

"You're really taking with you?"

"Yes I am." He smiled. "How could I leave my girl alone?"

You grinned from ear to ear. "I'm going to pack tomorrow morning."

"Now I know the real reason why you we're upset. You thought I was going to China alone, didn't you?" he asked. with amusing smirk.

"Uh...." You bit your lips, scratching the back of your neck. "Actually,I.. uh..did.."

Luhan laughed out loud.."Pabo."

and he squeezed your cheeked.

"Ouch.." you yelped.. "That hurt, oppa."

You said, rubbing the area where you got squeezed.

"You deserved it. How could you think like that? My family is looking forward to see you.."

You smiled when you heard that his family wanted to meet you but then your smile disappeared, came instead the anxious feeling.

You took Luhan's Hand and squeezed it lightly.

"Oppa, you think your family's gonna like me? What if your mom didn't like me?"

Luhan squeezed your hand back and smiled.

"Don't worry. They're gonna love you. You're a nice girl and I'm sure you have everything to complete their needs. My mom will definitely like you when she knows how much you love and care about me. Trust me, babe."

Hearing what you said, felt a lot better. You let out a relief sigh and smiled at him..

"I believe you." you said.

That was the end of thee conversation before both of you shared a lovingly kiss.

**

That's the LUHAN's SHORT STORY❤ Thank you for reading everyone:***

Up next⇨ LUHAN's Facts #5❤

Don't forget to Vote And Comment.❤

Saranghaeyo~

XOXO~

-MS❤