LUHAN's Facts #6❤

**

*Luhan is Fan of Yunho DBSK. Yunho treats Luhan well. He even helped Luhan in his dancing. And also teaching him.

*In 2008 he sang "I'm Letting You go" and "In Love with the future you"

*When Luhan sleeps he has this habit of putting an arm under his pillow. He says that it's more comfortable that way.

*Usually, trainees from china easily bully, but not with Luhan. It's because he's that typical easy going.

*Luhan pretty good at playing Video games. He could also solving rubix cube for 2 minutes. But he's fastest time is 30 seconds.

*Luhan denied it and said he was only 'slightly' famous high school because he used to play football on the field, and sometimes the girl would gather to see him.

*He was discovered by SM staff while shopping with a friend in the myeongdong area. At that time, he was an exchange student program in korea.

*When Luhan is in Junior Highschool, he usually sit in the last two rows.

*Luhan's Ideal type(woman) is who have Long hair, are quiet and have white skin and understand each other. But Luhan recently said, he doesn't have an Ideal type.

*In Predebut Luhan has naturally curly hair, when it is long, it gets curly and makes his head big.

**

Finish Reading LUHAN's Facts #6? Okay then. Just Vote And Comment.

And Now, you may proceed to
LUHAN's Facts #7❤

XOXO~

-MS❤