LUHAN's Facts #5❤

You're Now Reading

LUHAN's Facts #5❤

Enjoy!ツ

**

*Luhan will look for Lay to talk with. When he is in bad mood, happy, unhappy.

*Luhan said in an interview that he like to read Manga books.

*SM actually gave Luhan the sexy concept Like Kai's.

*When EXO's teaser were being released, Luhan was too afraid to go online and check people's responses.

*Luhan takes care of his skin. Especially well on Normal days. He admitted to Visiting the dermatologist for facial treatments.

*As they were walking, Luhan would Let go of Sehun's Hand, but Sehun would try to reach for Luhan's Hand again. [A/N: Awwww. HUNHAN is ❤]

*Lay and Luhan Attempted to do a Chinese opera where Luhan plays the Female Role. Kris and Tao were laughing their heads off. But Chen and Xiumin just sat down their looking clueless.

*Sehun said that if he had a sister, he'll let her marry Luhan.

*Luhan went to buy bubble tea with Kris once. Sehun found out and was angry about it for a few days.

[A/N: HAHAH. Selos si Yehet. Hahah. He really Loves Luhan]

*Luhan favorite musicians:
Usher,Akon, Wang Lee Hom
[Hiphop, Pop,Rap]

*Kris and Luhan pointed at each other when asked who had the best popularity among females.

*Luhan ever put chili powder On D.O's Food.

*Luhan always brag to the other members about the good places at beijing.

*Luhan would sometimes browse Tieba(china search engine) with Sehun.

**

And that's LUHAN's Facts #5❤
Hope you Enjoy it.

VOTE and COMMENT is needed❤

Kamsamhamnida!:***

Up Next⇨ LUHAN's Facts #6❤

XOXO~

-MS❤