LUHAN's EXCLUSIVE interview With Sina❤

*Part 4: Luhan and Fans: As Long As They're Happy

Q: Do you think you're a handsome guy?

Luhan: What does everyone else think? I don't know myself, I'm shy.

Q: Do you have idol baggage (note: not letting yourself go and trying to maintain good image all the time because you're an idol)?

Luhan: Not at all, if you;ve watched my variety shows you would know that I have crazy expressions, I really want to fix that. I will unconsciously show ugly expressions without myself knowing.

Q: What do you think your fans like about you?

Luhan: Maybe the naturalness? They always say I'm cute, but I think I'm really manly, maybe because I'm slow sometimes. (Lao Gao adds: "naturally slow"). I'm good at sports (staff reveals: "actually what he wants the most is for other people to feel that he's good at sports"). Yes, I want to become the most professional soccer player among male celebrities.

Q: What position do you normally play for soccer?

Luhan: I like playing forward, sometimes I play midfield.

Q: What are you like when watching soccer? You like Manchester United so much, how do you feel about other teams?

Luhan: I'm very excited when I watch games, I usually watch live stream with snacks. I eat while I watch and when i'm really excited sometimes I spin around. I don't feel anything at all about the other 19 times in the English Premier League.

Q: Aside from soccer, what sports are you good at?

Luhan: I like all sports, basketball, skating, rollerblading, pool, table tennis. But I don't dare to try things like bungee jumping and sky diving. Fear of heights is my absolute weak point.

Q: Recently a lot of variety programs force celebrities to do these extreme sports. If you're faced with this situation what would you do?

Luhan: To tell the truth, I wouldn't go on these shows. Just thinking about it makes me feel sick, my case is one where I can't see the outside. Planes have windows too, and I know I'm at a high altitude, so whenever I fly it's painful. So if I can drive, I will drive, even if I have to leave a few days in advance.

Q: In the entertainment industry, it is impossible to get away from rumors and scandals. How will you deal with these?

Luhan: I think yes is yes, no is no, I will be honest and say the truth myself. Rather than hiding it, it's better to show your real self.

Q: If you really date publicly and your fans don't accept it and leave you, what would you do?

Luhan: I think what will be, will be. Everyone has to learn to grow up. I will wish them the best, and thank them for supporting me all this time.

Q: I've talked with fans, and they said a portion of fans think of you as their ideal type, and a portion of them think of you as a younger brother. How do you feel about being thought of as a younger brother by so many girls?

Luhan: I think I can be an older brother. Being an older brother is better, it's more manly.

Q: If your fans want to run into you, where should they go for that to be a possibility?

Luhan: Just come to my events often. This kind of stuff depends on fate, it's not something you force.

Q: My colleague ran into you at the coffee shop the other time.

Luhan: I really like coffee. I have to drink a cup a day, but nowadays I don't have the chance to go buy one. I like drinking iced americano, it's bitter.

Q: If fans want a picture together, would you agree?

Luhan: As long as the circumstances allow for it, I will agree. It's just that sometimes taking pictures together puts everyone's safety at risk. During concert endings I usually take a group picture with the fans.

Q: Your fans have really done a lot for you. Do you have anything you want to say to them?

Luhan: I am really thankful to them. I hope that under the conditions of safety, everyone can be happy and healthy. As long as they're happy it's fine. Thank you to everyone for supporting me, and I will continue to work hard. I will use actions to express (my feelings), there is no need to say really sweet sounding things. I will do my best to be a positive influence on everyone.