Additional LUHAN's Facts❤

Here are some additional Luhan's Facts. Enjoy Reading!

**

*Sehun And Luhan likes to buy couple t-shirts and keyrings/chains.

*Luhan revealed that he received 100,002,000 votes in a poll that ranked Exo members popularity in China.

*Luhan easily catches a cold. When he does the amount of tissues he uses in the dorm is counted in dozens.

* Fan: Does Luhan And Sehun know about the couple, HunHan?

    Suho: Yup, plus Sehun think it's so cute.

*Sehun once said that he's greatest wish is he can speak mandarin fluently, So he can communicate more with Luhan.

*Luhan only knows how to cook ramen with eggs.

* "If you feel sad, you can tell hyung. I will solve it for you."-Luhan

* Once Lay hurt his waist at night practicing, Chen And Luhan took him to the hospital because all their managers weren't at home.

* Luhan scored both of the 2 goals that Team B had during the Futsal game in the 2013 Idol Star Atheletics Championship.

* Luhan And D.O became SM trainee on the same year.

* Luhan is called "Lulu" by Chinese fans.

* Luhan once tried to unbutton Kris' shirt But Kris blocked him, so Sehun immediately helped Luhan.

**

That's all. Thanks for reading! VOTE and COMMENT is needed. Thankiiieess!:***

-MS❤