LUHAN's EXCLUSIVE interview with Sina❤

*Part 3: About Music, Love R&B, Hip Hop

Q: What kind of music do you like? Are there any Chinese artists you like?

Luhan: I like R&B, hip hop, and sometimes ballads. For Chinese artists I like their music, if their music is good then I like them, for example Wang Leehom, Jay Chou, JJ Lin. When I go to karaoke I sing their songs.

Q: When you sing karaoke do you hog the mic? What do you usually sing?

Luhan: I don't hog it, I'd sing together with the friends I go with. It depends on my mood on that day, if I'm happy I'll sing upbeat songs and if I'm sad I'll sing ballads.

Q: I think you've met Wang Leehom Jay Chou and JJ Lin, how did you feel then?

Luhan: I have met them once, all three of them together at Jackie Chan's birthday party. When I was young I listened to their songs, and now I'm performing on the same stage, it feels pretty surreal. I was really shy then, and didn't know what to say, so I just asked for a picture together with the mentality of a fan.

Q; Singing and dancing at the same time, is this easy for you?

Luhan: This is something I've been constantly practicing and trying to get used to everyday, so it's not too tiring.

Q: If you can choose, do you prefer upbeat songs that you sing and dance, or quietly sing an emotional song?

Luhan: I like both, and I want to try different styles. Maybe when I get older I will try rap and rock. I haven't had much contact with these two styles, so it will be a challenge.

Q: If you have time, what instrument do you plan to learn.

Luhan: If I have time I will definitely learn how to play instruments, the one I want to learn most is guitar. When I filmed "Back to 20" I played guitar, and I realized it was quite fun, so I want to learn more and get better at it.

Q: Will you try to compose songs and lyrics?

Luhan: To tell the truth I don't have talent in that area, but I will definitely try, it will depend on effort.

Q: Have you ever thought about your first solo album and the concept for it?

Luhan: I haven't thought much about it yet, and this is a secret anyway. I will definitely give my opinions (about the concept).

Q: For your future development, which area do you want to focus on?

Luhan: I want to develop in all three areas of movie, TV, and music. But personally I might be leaning towards music just a bit.

**

End Of Part 3 interview.

VOTE and COMMENT❤

You may now proceed to
⇨Part 4: Luhan and Fans: As Long As They're Happy

Thankiiees!:***

XOXO~

-MS❤