LUHAN's EXCLUSIVE Q&A interview with Sina

*Part 1: First Movie,First Quarrel Scene❤

Q: "Back to 20" is your first movie. Is acting difficult for you?

Luhan: Well I am a rookie and it's my first movie, and I didn't learn acting in the past, so I felt a lot of pressure. But fortunately this role is similar to how I am, and a similar aspect in personality is his spirit to keep charging forward for his dream without thinking of giving up.

Q: How did you approach this role?

Luhan: At first I watched the corresponding role in the Korean version "Miss Granny" many times, then thought about how to act out the part more naturally if it was me. Try to do whatever is natural.

Q: Do you remember what your first scene was?

Luhan: The first scene was a quarrel scene with my twin sister in the living room, because our dad wanted to send grandma to a senior home. At first I couldn't let myself go, so I tried to overcome it. Back then there were a lot of people around, so I told myself there's no one here, there's no one here, you have to really get angry, it has to be natural, act like how you normally get angry.

Q; So do you normally get angry? You look like the very harmless type.

Luhan: I don't usually get angry, my temper is pretty good. Unless you hurt my friends or family.

Q: Do you remember how many times you NG'ed? Did you feel a lot of pressure?

Luhan: I NG'ed many times, I don't remember. I was very nervous, and when filming if the emotions were really good, I would get stuck on the lines, and if I said the lines well, I would lose the emotions. At first it was a bit awkward, but I gradually got used to it and was able to let myself go.

Q: You acted before in an MV, how do you feel that differs from acting in a real movie?

Luhan: Filming MV and filming movie is very different. I've filmed MV before, but there were no lines, I just had to act it out. But it was still quite hard. When I first started filming the movie and said my first line, I thought "wow, it's so hard to say lines." You have to say them naturally without breaks; I have to continue learning.

Q: Is memorizing lines a problem for you?

Luhan: Memorizing lines isn't difficult I think, I feel like I remembered it very easily. Because I'm still young, so my memory is good. The hard part is how to say the lines naturally and express the feelings you want to get across.

Q: I asked the director in private, and he spoke very highly of you. He said you greatly surpassed his expectations, you have great enunciation and you're very smart. So do you think you're someone who has talent for acting?

Luhan: It's hard for me to comment on this, I'm a shy person, and I'm a rookie, so I have to keep working hard. My foundation isn't very good, I've never learned it, so I have to take classes on acting basics. By filming more movies, understanding more, and learning from senior actors I can gain more experience. If I have the opportunity, I will definitely pursue further education in performance arts.

Q: Do you enjoy acting? Can you get used to the work pace and style?

Luhan: It's very interesting, so I want to try acting out various roles, I really want to challenge myself as this is a new field I am getting involved in. Even though I had to face the same cameras on stage before, things like where you stand and the angles you're filmed at are very different, it's all new.

**

So, that'll be the Part 1❤ The continuation of the interview will be Tomorrow.

Vote And Comment❤ Thankiieess!:***

XOXO~

-MS❤