LUHAN's EXCLUSIVE Q&A interview With Sina❤

*Part 2: Shy Luhan Discussing Kiss Scene, Mind was Blank

Q: In "Back to 20" there is a scene where Yang Zishan forcibly kisses you. How did you feel then?

Luhan: I don't know, I forgot. My mind was completely blank, and my ears might have turned red, because I'm a shy person (here the staff added: "we noticed in the pictures that his ears turned red", and Luhan shyly touched his ears). Zishan jie told me that I just have to stay still and she'll help me. Because she's the grandma and feels that her grandson is about to succeed, it was a kiss the way you would kiss your grandson, not the kind everyone is thinking of.

Q: Honestly this scene is pretty reserved, but you're still this shy. What will you do if you have a real kiss scene in the future?

Luhan: It might be a bit awkward, but if the story needs it I will do my best. I'll be shy.

Q: Then where is your limit? What kind of movie would you definitely not take?

Luhan: It depends on the script. If the script is very good, I will comply with the director's wishes.

Q: What about like "Lust, Caution"?

Luhan: That might be a bit of a stretch for me.

Q: Would you be okay about showing off your chest?

Luhan: This is ok. I want to show my more manly side.

Q: What kind of roles are suitable for you?

Luhan: I'm still not good at acting, so roles that are close to my real self are more comfortable for me. After studying more I will challenge more roles. I personally prefer comedies, and I'm a funny guy. Everyone can go watch the movie, there are lot of little surprising parts in "Back to 20" and I will show the comedic side of things.

Q: Is there a possibility for you to film a drama? Do you watch dramas?

Luhan: For dramas, if there is an opportunity or something that suits me, I will definitely try it. I do watch dramas, when I have time I'll just randomly open one and watch. A while ago I watched more overseas dramas. Actually I watch anime more. Shingeki no Kyojin is awesome, I really like it. Recently Tokyo Ghoul is popular too. When I was young I liked reading manga.

Q: Do you save up a lot to watch or do you follow the series week by week? Do you get annoyed by spoilers?

Luhan: I don't follow, I don't like the feeling of waiting for it to come out, so I save it up and watch it. I don't care about spoilers, if you said it then you said it, and if you don't say it I'll just watch and find out myself.

Q: If you're asked to act as the antagonist or someone with a really horrible experience would you be against it?

Luhan: I can do it. But as I am now I'm not capable of figuring it out on my own, so I have to try to understand more about it.

Q: Do you pay attention to Chinese variety shows? Would you consider going on one?

Luhan: Recently I haven't had time to watch, but I have heard of like "Dad Where Are We Going", because everyone was talking about it. I would like to go, maybe I can try celebrity soccer shows, for example getting training, and playing in a game against a professional team. If there is a show like this, I think I would want to go on it.

**

End of Part 2 interview. Vote And Commentツ

Then you may now proceed to
Part 3: About Music, Love R&B, Hip Hop

Enjoy!

Kamsamhamnida Chinggus!:***

-MS❤