LUHAN's facts by LUHAN's Friends❤

**

"Q : Does Luhan smoke?"

"A :Of course Luhan doesn't, He once told me he wants to be a singer and a singer must always have white teeth. That's why he doesn't smoke"

#"One day, Luhan was having a fever in the school, he still asked me and the others to play soccer with him"

#"In the class, a person in front of Luhan farted, Luhan laughed so loud till he can't, he told the teacher he wanted go to the washroom"

#"Luhan's grandfather was a soldier and his parents do business"

#"((webcam)) Luhan told his friend about his schedule, his friend thinks it's tough and ask him to give up.

Luhan: You're a bad friend,bye.

#Luhan likes to laugh at people who always fart

#"Luhan likes to play internet games, he's also good in soccer, basketball and also table tennis (ping pong)"

#"Luhan has a Luffy plush on his bed"

#"TVXQ is one of the reasons why Luhan went to Korea"

#"In the call, Luhan told me he was so touched when EXO went to L.A and Luhan saw a fan with Luhan Fanboard"

#"Q:Luhan likes to take selca?"

"A: Yes, Luhan always find someone to take selca with him but no one wants to do that"

#"I'm good in Science and Luhan's good in Maths, we always exchange our homework hehe"

#"Once, Luhan scored very bad for his Maths (careless) He kept saying: 恨啊恨啊 (hate ah hate ah) and he wrote almost 100 恨 (hate) on the paper"

#"In the class, every teacher likes to call Luhan to stand up and answer question because his name is really special, every teacher remembers"

#"Luhan added glue in the shampoo's.Of course his friends uses it but Luhan uses it too. He forgot there's glue inside it. "

#"Luhan and his friends always hide in the toilet to eat and read novels. Luhan always watch TVXQ videos in the toilet and he mentioned about "Yunho" the most."

**

And those are some LUHAN's Facts by LUHAN's Friends. Hope you enjoy reading♥

VOTE and COMMENT♥

Saranghaeyo~
Kamsamhamnida!:***

-MS♥