LUHAN's EXCLUSIVE Q&A interview with Sina❤

*Part 6: Love and Friendship Both Depend on the Feeling

Q: How do you perceive friendship? What kind of person can become friends with you?

Luhan: I think it depends on the feeling. After all it's been so many years, and he's been a good friend (points at Lao Gao) someone with that kind of personality I can become friends with. I have an impatient personality so I like someone who can balance that out (Lao Gao: "I have a slow, relaxed personality, I'm really slow, there is nothing I can't endure").

Q: Currently possessive CEO concept is popular (see introduction for explanation). In love, are you forceful and possessive?

Luhan: I think that kind is only in idol dramas. In love, all men are possessive (to some degree).

Q: Are you the type to take initiative when there's a girl you like?

Luhan: Yeah, I will take initiative. If I get rejected then that's that, but if I really like them I will persist until the end.

Q: What type of girls do you like?

Luhan: Anything goes, depends on the person and the overall feeling. If the feeling is good, no matter what personality they have I can deal with it. The both of us would need to adjust to one another.

Q: Do you have a goddess in this industry (as in a star he really likes)?

Luhan: Not at the moment, because I'm not familiar with them yet.

Q: At what age do you plan to get married?

Luhan: My original plan was pretty early, around 27 or 28 because my parents want that, I'm pretty traditional. Maybe in a couple of years I won't be in the entertainment industry anymore*. My parents are anxious to get their grandson.

Read This⇨ (*the literal translation would be "two years" but Chinese people use the character for two to describe some years when they're not sure of the exact amount, so please don't be anxious ^^*)

Q: What kind of wife do you parents want for you? Will they make you go on blind dates (for the purpose of getting married)?

Luhan: My parents have always respected my wishes. They definitely won't force me to go on blind dates, because they know if they force me, I won't go. I'm really against blind dates, the feeling has to be there.

Q: Have you thought about whether you want a daughter or a son?

Luhan: I like both. If I can, I want one son and one daughter, that's the ideal situation. Of course we can do that now, because of the new policy. Last time I saw in the news that an only child born in the 1990's can have two children. I saw it randomly on Weibo, I don't usually pay attention to or plan for children.

Q: How do you feel about OTPs (shipping) especially gay OTP? Do you dislike it?

Luhan: I don't dislike it, after all everyone has different things they like. For us it's real friendship, and if everyone wants to use that method to feel our friendship, I think that's fine too. I'm not really bothered by it. I just think it's a bit funny.

Q: That concludes our interview today! Thank you Luhan!

Luhan: Thank you everyone.

**

So guys, Let me ask you. Are you now excited that Our LUHAN is getting married?

Me: No! He's too young to get married!

Hahahah. O.A ko eh noh? HAHAHAH. Sorry naman. Nadala lang ako. But, Luhan recently said that "Let The Nature Be."

So, I repeat again.

VOTE and COMMENT❤

Thank you Everyone!:***

XOXO~

-MS❤