~5~

Hewo Player One,

you're right it soo is fun! I was a bit panicking and overthinking but Abyss gave me a good idea. So let's just say he had a couple of sleepless nights and some vampire bunnies going after his quirkless ass. Now he has a fear of cute fluffy bunnies.

Oh, I finally out why Vamps was following me! All she wanted to do was drag me with her to go shopping. It's fun but at some point we had to run away from security. Let's just say we meet Kacchan with his minions and he insulted me, Vamps snapped and broke his nose. After that a security person saw us and we ran while I teleported us away.
It was soo much fun. We ended up playing Tag with them making them run for their mones into soo many chops just to try and stop us. Kamui was there too but he got tangeled up on his own wood. I was sure it will be in the news tomorrow and I just barely used Fenrir's ability cause Vamps made us run into a dead end twice!
Still fun and no one saw me!

@ Mamagiri, mom says she has to work and take over a night shifz on that day. How about you all come over on Saturday? I am cooking!

@ GameMaster, can I come over on Friday? Mom is not at home and I miss you guys plus I want to try Abyss's ability out a bit more.

Player One, you're on!
I am so gona try beating you in the new game. It's a strategy MP game soo good luck. Also if it is okay with everyone, I want to come over on Friday. I am bringing my famous cookies over too!

See ya hopefully this Friday,
Your bunny friend.