~13~

Hewo Player One,

I finally taught the grape some lesson and he got expelled because of all the things he was hording in his room. Thankfully all I had to do was mispeak at the right timing which was totally planned and they immediately went to search his locker. Not that I didn't had Fenrir place something that went missing there not at all.

Anyways you were right with that it is part of my quirk. We had the hero training that I dreamed off and yes we do have that cockroach as a teacher. However more importanly I beat Kacchans ass soo badly that they had to stop me from killing him. Guess I just snapped knowing he was about to kill me anyways. Well now he is laying in the infirmary since they told us that the healing process would take some time and I am now offically seeing Hound Dog once a week.

Guess what my plan is?

I will soo play with the doggies mind and let him experience the trauma of someone pocking in your subconsciousness. I had enough of it after all.

Please don't disintegrate Vamps or Dabs!!! Please!

I know they can be annoying but please! I'll make a special disch whatever you wish for if you manage not to hurt them for a weak. Deal?

@Vamps, please stop pesstering Player One. He is a nice guy and all but leave him be and let him play his games. Don't destroy the consol because you get mad or something. I won't be able to safe you from him.

@Dabs, I have your brother in my class. He totally has daddy issues. Should I help him out or leave him be? Also don't provoke Player One. Let Mamagiri have some rest too. He is already busy dealing all of you inclusing cooking.

@GameMaster, I still haven't figured out to call the shadow creature but it's not that scary anymore. Thanks for the information! :)

Your bunny friend.