~9~

Hewo Player One,

Sorry that I couldn't do the Teriyaki you so love on Saturday. I didn't had everything at home. This is why I am sending Kurk over to bring you some. Careul it's still hot!

Vamps told me they will join soon, but you know her. Dabs should definitelly come over this week someday....

Anyways today was my first day and you won't believe who my teacher is! It's Eraserhead! He is literally one of the best teachers! I still wish Nezu would teach a class but I am super happy about Eraserhead.
By the way that Dandelion is with me in my class. I'll make sure to train that, Pomeranian as to stop pestering me for good. I've had it with him.

That reminds me, today we had some kind of quirk test. I am pretty sure it was all about personality and determination but someone had to say it was like a game!

 Like DUDE! Hero work is no game at all! They can die everyday at every time and do their best to protect others. Is life a game? NP! So why would being a hero be a game? I don't get it.
Aizawa, I mean Eraserhead didn't liked that one bit and made and empty threat which I am pretty sure isn't that empty.
Anways we had to use our quirk for ball throwing, running, jumping, sidestepping and such.

I beat all of them without using my quirk at all. It's not as if you need them anyways. I am living proof of that but my teacher didn't liked it and I had to redo everything with my quirk but I refused. Like why do I have to use my quirk if I beat all of them without it?

I spent 10h in school because of that! He had to give up on me and accepted my score. I was happy with it in the beginning and we only wasted time. I am sure he will get back at me for that.

I'll keep you in touch with everything!
Your bunny