~3~

Hey Player One,
you have to try some raspberry-mint-lime shake. As you might know, my mother loves making shakes and smoothies. She loves that one!
I prefer strawberry-raspberry mix with another thing but I forgot what it was. :)

"The cut" is not Fenrir but Kurk thing. They basically just told me on that day, I could do something like that. It was soo much fun that I lost myself in it. XD
Super fun and I am pretty sure I can beat your fruit ninja score now. You better be looking out for it!

I still didn't get my results but that neighbour stray and angry Pomeranian found out about me participating in the exam....
He still doesn't know about what happened.
I don't know what to do....
He told me once again how useless I am. I felt my shadow friends killing intend and I wanted to pay him bach but....
I can't do that and risk it all. Quirk usage in public and everything. His minions would have reported me for sure and that would mean I wouldn't be able to get into UA!
Oh what should I do?

@GameMaster Thanks as always! This is pretty interresting. I think-no I am sure my quirk and friends together are stronger than the number 1.
You might want to make nomus with the goal of taking me down. I think that could help them more and I get to train with everyone too!

Say I have a question for you Player One: Why is Vamps, I mean Princess, I mean.... ah you know who following me?

Your friendly burnny

P.s.: I got you this new game. I hope you like it.

 I hope you like it