Chapter 1

The meeting

Flying in her hybrid form wondering around like she has nothing better to do, as she's flying around she hears something coming at her very quickly. "Aahh!" She yelled as she was being pushed out of the sky onto the earth's surface. "(Sniff, Sniff, and growling)Who send you here?" Asked an aggressive angry voice. "What?" She responded "(growling)Oi! Don't mess with me dumbass. Who fucking send you?" He held yet again. "No send me and get the fuck off of me!" She held back trying to get the angry male off of her. They both stopped as she opened her eyes to find a spiky blonde, with red ruby eyes pinning her down to the ground. Looking at him noticing that his a Hybrid as well, with orange wings and scales on the side of his face and neck. Orange horns that are sticking out of this spiky blonde hair. She realized who she was talking to when she saw the dragon earrings that he was wearing. She found herself dumbfounded as he stared at her with anger in his eyes.

 She found herself dumbfounded as he stared at her with anger in his eyes

"You're a king aren't you?) She asked calmly. "How... how the fuck do you know?" He asked surprisingly" he got up to clean himself up. "Your earnings." She replied getting up herself. He looked at her wondering how she knew about the dragon earrings that had only been worn by the king of dragons. "How do you know about the earnings?" He said as he pulled out his sword and swung it towards her neck, not wanting to kill one of his breeds. "My father use to have the same pair of earrings when he was king." She answered pushing the sword away from her face. "What the hell are you talking about dumbass. There is only one king and that's me Katsuki Bakugo." He said keeping the sword at hand. "Well, then it's nice to meet you then your majesty." She said kneeling on one knee and looking down at the ground, which made Bakugo very confused. He stared at her with a confused expression on his face. He didn't understand what and why she was doing it. She got up when Bakugo stopped her with the sword again having no trust in her whatsoever. "I see you don't trust me." She said staring at the sword and pushing it away again, walking towards him. "Relax I don't bite. I only bite when it's needed." She told him as she got close enough to him.

"You said that your dad was a king right?" He asked in curiosity as he put the sword away slowly but surely still have no trust in her. "Yes he was and where are my manners? I'm Katachi Ikari." She introduced herself as she answered his question. "Follow me," he said walking away after putting the sword. "Wait what. Wait up." She said running towards him as he stopped so that she can catch up. "Hurry up slow poke," he said waiting for her. As they were walking toward Katsuki's castle they had a little chat on the way there. "How the hell are you a princess?" He asked as he looked at her. "I think you should take a few steps back." She told him as she stepped forward. He was confused but still took a few steps back anyways since he had no idea what she was planning. Her wings got bigger, gem blue horns appeared, and a blue tail as well. When she finished transforming into her full dragon form. Bakugo on the other hand stood there fully shocked to see a gem dragon standing in front of him. The story he heard was that gem dragons were extinct at least 10 000 years ago. Which was not long ago, but now that he saw one in front of him was shocking. "H-h-how is this possible? Aren't gem dragons extinct?" He questioned looking at Katachi with a confused expression on his face. "Yes, but unfortunately I'm the only one that's left." She told him. *"her voice sounds so mature when she's in that form. But when she's in her hybrid form she sounds like a fucking human."* he wondered. "(Scoff)Well then princess why don't we discuss this at my castle." He said as he took a step back and transformed into his dragon form.

Both of them took flight and went to King Bakugo's castle. When they arrived the two of them transformed into their hybrid forms and entered the castle. After entering Bakugo took her to his dorm chamber. They entered and he closed the door behind the both of them. "What are you bringing me here for?" She asked him putting both hands on her hips. "I don't want anyone hearing about you being a royal." He told her as he look at her up and down. "Is there a problem with that?" She asks him again. "Of course there is dumbass. If they found that you're last of your dragon kind." He replied in anger tone. "Are you telling me that I should hide my dragon identity?" She said, "I guess if you put it that way, but that's not what I'm saying." He told her. "Then what are saying?" She asked him. "Urg, are you that stupid? Do I have to explain this... don't answer that." He responded, "Just don't fully transform, you look like a normal hybrid dragon and that form that you are in right now." He continued as he explained. "Well since I am in your kingdom I might as well listen and you want me to stay since your telling me to hide my true identity." *"How did she know that I was gonna tell her to stay? Did she read my mind or something?"* he thought to himself. "Well, of course, I don't want to go wandering off on your flying around in your full form... dumbass." He answered. "Well that's why I only fly around in my hybrid form or I'm in my human form and I travel on foot." She sarcastically told him. "Are you trying to be smart with me?" He questioned her. "Maybe, maybe not." She answered, "It was a trick question." He told her raising his voice at her. "Temper, temper, how do your people listen to you." She teased him as she got closer and whispered in his ear. "(Growling) Shut up dumbass. You don't know how I work around here and if you wanna rule with me, you better listen to me, and right now your not listening to me. So if you wanna work with me you better listen, starting now." He said to her as he pushed her against the wall growling. "Fine, I'll listen to you." She told him as she crossed her arms across her chest. "Good. Let's see what you made off."