Chapter 7

Two Weeks Later

Waking up with morning sickness and a sudden urge to throw up when eating something that's not spicy. Katachi wasn't sure why she was feeling like this and that she had to go to the witches to check it out. She got dressed and left the room, walking through the hallways of the castle knowing that she doesn't have to worry about walking in on her husband since his busy with his duties. She left the castle with no trouble at all and went to the witches' cottage.

Arriving at the cottage walking towards the door finding it half open. She knocked on the door when a female voice could be heard from inside. "Come in" She commanded as Katachi walked in. "Oh, hi I haven't seen you around here before, are you new here?" The witch with brown hair and brown eyes greeted her. "Yes, I am." She responded. "I'm Ururaka, how may I help you and its a pleasure to meet you." She introduced herself to Katachi. "I'm Katachi, well I haven't been feeling well for the past two weeks and I have been feeling nausea every morning." She explained to her. "Oh well, why don't you follow me and we can go and check that out," Ururaka told her as the two of them walked off. After a quick check-up, Ururaka gave Katachi a small veil with blue liquid inside. "What's this?" She asked. "Congrats it's a boy." The witch told her. "So who's the father?" She asked. "Well, it's Bakugo Katsuki." She answered. "The king of dragons. Oh My Gosh! There's gonna be a royal family!" She said as she freaked out. She looked at Katachi with excitement in her eyes. "Thanks for helping and can I ask you one more favor?" She asks the witch. "Of course, I can," She replied. "Can you not tell anyone until we announce it?" She asked. "Don't you worry I won't tell a soul?" She replied as they said their goodbyes and Katachi left the cottage as she flew back to the castle. When she arrived at the castle someone is waiting for her in the dorm. She was in the dorm when she saw who was standing there right in front of her. "Where were you just now?" He asked with his arms crossed against his chest. "You know how I was...not feeling well these past few weeks and almost throwing up every morning." She answered. "Yeah, I remember. And what has that to do with everything?" He asked. "(sigh)I went to the witch's cottage to see if she can help me and tell me why I'm feeling this way. I...(exhaling)I have to tell you something." She told him as he got closer. "You went to the witches and now you have to tell me something?" He questioned. "Yes," she replied. "Well, what is it then," he commanded. She sigh as she took out the veil and gave it to him. He was confused when he grabbed it and gave her a confused look. "I'm expecting." She told him rubbing her stomach. He was confused after what he just heard. He looked at the bottle then at her. He lifted a brow trying to figure out what she meant until it hit him. His eyes widens staring at her he started smiling as he embraced her with the vile in his hands. She embraced him back wrapping her arms around him. Hearing that made him happy as they broke the embrace. Staring at each other going into a kiss when Bakugo put the bottle back in Katachi's bag that she carried with her.

"So we're starting a family?" he asks putting his hands on her waist. "Yes, we are." She replied looking up at him. "(sigh of relief)I can't believe this is happening." He said kneeling as he gently rubbed her stomach, smiling. "Of course it is." She said looking down, putting one hand on Bakugou's head as she stroked it. "We have to care then because we won't know what might happen," he told her getting up and kissing her again.

It wasn't long before someone walked in. "Oh there you guys are, I was looking for the two of you." He spoke as he entered the room. "Looking for us. Isn't this one of the first places you should check?" Katsuki asked. "Well my mind didn't go that direction(Realizing that Katsuki's hands are on Katachi's stomach)And why are your hands on her stomach if I may ask?" He questioned when realizing where Katsuki was holding. "(clicking noise)Close the damn dorm then I'll tell you." He commanded as Eijiro close it. "You're the first one to know about this and Don't go tell anyone else about it. " He told him. " I won't," he answered shortly. "Good. Now, what I'm about to tell you,(exhaling)is something that will change our lives and we have to keep it safe no matter what happens. I know you are confused right now, but (looking at Katachi as she nods her head)my consort hear is... (breathing)she's expecting and she's only a few weeks. Kirishima I want you to listen and I want you to listen well, what I just told you I want you to keep it a secret, until we account it, got it." he told him as he asked him to keep it silent between the three of them. "Will do just that." He replied with a smile of excitement. Kirishima got closer to the couple as Bakugou called him. Katachi, on the other hand, looked down at her stomach feeling a little sick knowing that she got a little too excited. Katsuki saw her and asked her if she was ok. She nodded as he rubbed her back cause he wants her to be safe and feel better soon as possible. Katsuki gave Eijiro an order to do as he left the two alone. Staring at each other knowing that bringing someone new into their lives leaves them with a new role in their lives, looking after a hatchling is no easy task, it will take both of them to do just that.

word count: 1033

thanks for reading ♥