Chapter 11

In the Previous chapter

She got up slowly, walking towards them then she ran up to them hugging them knowing that they are still alive left some relief in her chest. Embracing her long-lost parents let Bakugou slight confusion, but he decided not to disturb them. After the embrace, Katachi and her parents stared at each other with a smile on their faces knowing that the family is back together again once and for all.

****** 

With a little chat around the dinner table, things calmed down between Katachi and her parents as they caught up with each other, and Katsuki got to know them. Telling them what happened and how they survive the war. "Woah, Dad that sounds terribly what you and Mom went through." She spoke after what her dad told them.  "I know sweety. So you and this dragon king are married, right?" My mom asked. "I'm glad, if I'm not mistaken I see that you keep putting your hand on your stomach. Are you not feeling my little gem?" She ask. (A/N : ever since she was little her mom would called her my little gem if she was sad or scared and those words will cheer her right up. Knowing that she doesn't have to be afraid now matter what happens. )

Katachi's Pov

"Well, yes I'm not feeling well and there's something I need to tell you guys and if that's ok, with you babe?" I questioned. He hummed in response letting me know it's ok to tell them. "Mom, Dad(breathing)... I'm... expecting." He told them taking a deep breath.  Their eyes widen as they look at each. They couldn't believe what their daughter just told them, but they calmed down and congratulated the both of them. "Congrats, kiddo." Dad congratulated me. "I'm so happy for you sweety. How far long are you?" My ask. "I'm only three  months mom." I answered. "Three months huh?"She repeated. "Yes, mom three months. And before you ask, this is my first and no I don't need anything. Katsuki helps me out whenever he can and he makes sure that the two of us are safe." I told her. "Oh, alright then. We should be going now." Mom said as she and Dad got up. "Wait, your leaving now." I spoke as I got up myself. "Oi, babe calm down, you need to relax. I'll take care of this." Bakugo told me. "Are you sure. And mom do-"No need to worry about us we have a place. We'll come visit." My mother said. "Alright then if you say so." I replied sitting back down again. Bakugo called his guards to send my parents on their way out of the castle safely. He picked me up bridle style and walked to our dorm. He put me down on the bed rubbing my stomach for comfort. "How are you feeling Scale?" He ask me. "I feel okay I guess." I replie. "Good, as long as you and our unborn whelping is safe and healthy then I'm glad." He commented. I hummed in response.

Bakugo Pov

I stroke her stomach calming our little one down as we speak. "Oi, Scale." I called her. "Yes babe." She responded. "Do you wanne take a bath together?" I aks her. "Yeah, sure I don't mind" she answered. "Alright, I'll ask one of the maids to get the bath ready, then." I told her as I got up from the bed and left the room. The walk through the corridor to the kitchen to were all the maids are. As I walked in all of them stopped what they were doing as they greeted me and continued with their work. "Oi, Maid Serina." I called out to one of the maids. "Yes, your highness." She responded bowing to me. "I want you to get a bath ready for me and my consort...Please." I commanded her as I pleased her after hesitating. "Yes, I'll do so, your highness." She spoke as she left not long after me. I walk back the dorm where I found my precious Scale sleeping. ("Damn she looks so cute, sleeping like that.")I thought as I took my cape off hanging it the manicin. I walk to the bed laying down next to my spouse who was sleeping. I put my hand on her slightly exposed stomach and stroked it. I kissed her forehead as I cuddled next to her when I a knock on the door. I got back up and walked towards the door and opened it. I saw maid Serina standing in front me. "Your highness your bath is ready." She told bowing down waiting for her next order. "Thanks, you may go." I told her when she walked off after I closed the door to wake up my sleeping spouse. I shook her gently. "Baby...Scale it's time to wake up." I woke her up as her her eyes opens slowly.

3rd person Pov

She woke up to her husband waking her up gently not to startle her. "Mmh."ahe hummed as she woke up. "Our bath is ready babe." He told her as he help her up. They left the room and entered the bathroom.

When they entered there where candles lit and flower petals all over the floor

When they entered there where candles lit and flower petals all over the floor. The romantic arura in the air could be felt, by the both of them getting in the tub with petals and lots of bubbles covering the both of them. They relaxed in the bath as Katsuki hold her putting his hands on her stomach, she did as well putting her hands ontop of his. They time flew by slowly making them feel as there is nothing to worry about.

Word count: 955

Don't forget to vote ♡

XOXO - bye my lovies