Chapter 5

1 Month later

It's been a month since she met the love of her life and two weeks after getting married two her hot-headed consort.

Walking around in the castle awaiting the arrival of her greedy, hot-headed husband. As she was walking around she saw a redhead hybrid walking toward her with his red wings and tail. It was Kirishima strolling through the halls of the king of dragons' castle. "Hey, there Katachi - I mean your highness." he greeted in a royal manner bowing to her knowing that it's not just Bakugo that he has to respect, but Katachi as well. "Good evening Kiri. It's nice to see you again." she greeted him back with a smile on her face. "Oh, of course, it's nice to see you too." He replied. As he walked past her. Walking through the halls about to leave the building when a strong tight grip was wrapped around her waist when she felt someone spinning her in circles and pulling her into an embrace. "Where do you think your going, Scale?" The voice asked as she was put down by a tall blonde male with ruby red eyes staring down at her with his hands on her waist. "Babe, you scared me." She told him. "(Sarcastic)Oh, did I?" He asked sarcastically. She gave him the I'm mad at you stare. "What's that look for?" He questioned her as they walked hand in hand to the bedroom as Katsuki closed the door behind them. "So, what are our plans ?" She asked him as he closed the door. He walked towards her and pushed her onto the bed, with his body on top of her and his hands next to her head. "You wanted hatchlings right?" He asked her. "Yes, I do and what does that have to do with anything?" She questioned him. "(Smirk)Let's make one. He commanded as they kiss. "(Shocked)Wait, what!" She responded shockingly. "Don't tell me you forgot." He told her. "No, no I would never-(kissing).

The kissing continued as they were making out and taking each other's clothes off. During the make-out session, Katsuki decided to go a little overboard just to make sure that it happens. After that, they relaxed on the bed trying to catch their breath. "Do you have to go so hard?" She asked him. "That's a dumb question." He replied. "And I want to make sure that this shit happens." He continued. "Do you want to be a father that bad? And are you ready for that role?" She questioned him. "(Scoff)Why would I be I mean I am your man after all. Why would there be something I'm not ready for? I'm ready for anything Scale. My love why would you ask me such dumb questions when there are such simple answers for them, huh?" He told her and smirked at her as he sat up straight. "Quiet now aren't ya?" He asked her. "When are you gonna learn babe? There's nothing in this world that will keep me from doing the things that I should or shouldn't do. I know my limits(growling). You have no idea what I have planned for you or our future. If there is something that you need to know, I'll tell you. Anything that I control is something that you'll be controlling afterward. You got that?" He told her as he rolled over on top of her putting his hands next to his head.

She looked up at him with a blushed pink face, her eyes widening as she wrapped her arms around his neck. "Why so red huh? Something the matter babe? Are you speechless or do you have something to say, but just don't have the guts to? If you're... with me... then you shouldn't hesitate when around me. If you have something to say then say it. Spill it, babe, tell me something that will make me speechless... Or did I forget that you are the one that's speechless and has no words to speak." He told her as he got closer to her. *"What am I supposed to do? Damn it... (breathing) That face of his, him smirking like that. I need to calm down and get it together... great now his near the side of my face breathing against my ear. (Shocked) Wait... where's his one hand holding me-"Don't Look so surprised babe (laughing)You like it when I put my hand between your breast and slide it down with one finger down your body, down to that other part I just played with a few minutes ago..." He spoke to her in a naughty flirtatious way. Looking at her with a smirk. "Don't talk like that." She told him. "Why not? Am I turning you on?" He asked her. *" of course you are. Oh my gosh should I answer."* "(Exhaling)What do you think-aah (breathing heavily)(angry) Ow!" She moaned angrily as she spoke. "Ready for round two?" He asked her as he continued.

*******

An hour and a half later she found herself soaked between her legs with her husband next to her grabbing her undie and his shirt that was laying on the floor as he gave it to her. "Put it on." He commanded her as he grabbed the rest of the clothing. After getting dressed they cuddled as they slowly fell asleep in each other's arms.

As night falls, stars shimmer in the sky. The moon has its way of showing us each night the different looks it could have during its phase. Bats soar through the night as they survive a long time of darkness before dawn awakes. Nothing in this world can change the way life is, or how we act.

Word count: 966

Thanks for reading
Don't forget to vote