Chapter 10

3 Months later

Waking up feeling a small weight on her lower abdomen, as she lays on her back, not wanting to hurt the unborn hatchling. The movement of a hand on her stomach and a kiss on her cheek woke her up. She opened her eyes turning her head to find her husband comforting her and started to speak. "Morning Scale how are you this morning? (kissing on the cheek)" She looked at him with a smile. "Morning babe, I'm ok. It's just I feel a little heavy on my lower abdomen, can you please help me sit up." She greeted him back asking for help from him to sit up. "Of course" babe. That must be the baby your feeling right now." He replied helping her sit upright. "Thanks, babe." She thanked kissing him as the kiss broke Katsuki's hand was still rubbing her stomach making sure that his wife is comfortable in any way he can. "Babe, what are your duties for the day?" she questioned him. "The only duties I have is looking after you, making sure you are comfortable as ever, and that you don't go anywhere without me knowing about it." He replies with a serious tone, stroking her left cheek and kissing the other. She smiles stroking his head letting him know that she understood. "Don't forget to be careful what matter what you do." Katsuki reminds her as he gets up to pick her up bridal style and puts her down on her feet. After getting dressed they walked out of the room to go to the throne room. Bakugou let Katachi sit down since she is not allowed to stand for a long time. He walks to the table where the map shows where all the different kingdoms are and where all the small towns are. "Babe." She called out to him. "Yes, Scale." He replied as she looks down at her slightly exposed stomach rubbing it. "I'm showing a little bit." She told him. They stopped as Katsuki looked at her kneeling putting his hand on her stomach. He looked carefully at her stomach lifting her shirt. He notice the slight bump as he rubbed her stomach. He smiled kissing her a she got up embracing her. After that, he walked back to the table and looked down at the maps with both of his hands on the table. He sight as he looks around wondering what he should do until the throne room door opens revealing his trusty scaly dragon knight walking into the room with pride.

 "Morning my king and what would my duties be for today?" He offered as he bowed to his best friend who had become king not long ago. "Kirishima" he called him. "Yes, your highness." He responded as he walks towards Bakugou having one clue what Katsuki will say to him. " Kirishima I want you to do your normal patrolling, but when you are done I want you to go to Midoriya's place to go and see what he wants because I do not want to leave my scale alone right now. Do you understand?" He told him. "Oh alright, then I'll be on my way," Kirishima responded. After leaving the couple Kirishima went to go do his daily patrol. 

As Bakugou was busy looking at the maps to where the dangerous areas are and where it would be safe for the dragons to roam around freely. He could hear people talking off in a distance. He lifts his head and walked towards the doors opening them as he walks out of the throne room. He saw two people walking in the passageways and looking around. He wasn't sure what they were doing here, but he knew that they were intruders lurking around his castle searching for someone by the looks of it.  As Katsuki came closer the strangers stopped in their tracks knowing that they are in the right place and that they can find their daughter right here in this castle, but what they didn't know is that she was married to the man who was standing before them and that she was expecting their first child. "Oi, what in the name of Celestials are you dragons doing here?" he questioned them as he raised the sword. "Now, now if you don't mind putting that sword down your highness, but we come in peace." The female voice spoke. "tsk, can I even trust you?" He asks glaring at them. "Of course, you can. You are the one who's taking care of her right?" She replied as Bakugou looks at them confused to as how they know that Katachi's in his care. "How do know her and how did you know where she was?" He questions them. " We'll tell you, but only if you show us to her, please." They were pleased as they spoke asking for their daughter Katachi.  He sigh as he put the sword back walking off as he told them to follow him since he does not want his wife to stand for too long. As they walk in Katachi lifts her head to see who just walked in. And when she did she noticed two people standing behind Katsuki.  "Mom, Dad." She spoke as her eyes started to tear up as she gasp putting both of her hands in front of her mouth. She got up slowly, walking towards them then she ran up to them hugging them knowing that they are still alive left some relief in her chest. Embracing her long lost parents let Bakugou in slight confusion, but he decided not to disturb them. After the embrace Katachi and her parents stared at each other with a smile on their faces knowing that the family is back together again once and for all. 

Word count: 971

Don't forget to vote♥

♥xoxo- Bye my lovies♥