Chapter 6

Katachi escape story

Multicolored eyes stared down at her as they walked together through the passageway of his castle. A tall formally dressed prince, male with half white and half red hair and a burn mark on the left side of his face walking beside Katachi Ikari as she's looking down not trying to make eye contact with him. Since she doesn't want him to see what grief expression she has on her face of being with him. "Now, now Katachi needs to be mad at me. I just save your life, aren't you gonna thank me?" He told her as they walked towards his throne room. "Don't be mad. Saved me(scoff)The only one who did save was me. And why shouldn't I be mad at you." She told him as she slowly looked up at him. "There's no need to explain, you know very well why shouldn't be angered" He replied looking at her with a slight smirk. "I don't think I will let you go that easy and have no thought of escaping when I'm done with you." He continued as they entered the throne room. Walking along on the red carpet that leads to his throne Katachi followed him so that he doesn't find any suspicious about her.

A knock on the door could be heard. "Come in" Todoroki commanded. An average green head male with freckles walked in almost tripping over his own feet as he was walking. "My Prince Todoroki I have come since you've sent me to hear what might be the reason you wanted to see me?" He questioned as he kneeled showing how much respect he has for him. "I'm glad that you could make it Midoriya. I called you here to meet a special someone, a rare someone whose species has been extinct for 10 000 years." He told Midoriya as he looked in Katachi's direction. "She's a gem dragon I found her walking around woods alone. She's not just any gem dragon she's a Sapphire dragon to be exact. A rare one at a cost she's very special to me. Midoriya would you mind looking after her for a while, I have some duties to attend to." He told him as he got up and walk towards the door. "Of course, not Prince Todoroki, I will do just that." He replied bowing down. "Good, ... and just in case she tries to escape I will have a few guards standing around for safety." He told him as he left the room. Katachi looked at Midoriya wondering if he will keep an eye on her. "So what are you supposed to be? (Sniff sniff) I see that you are just a human. So what are you doing here in any case, what's your role in this world? *"That might keep him busy for a while I figure out an escape plan. I saw him mumbling to himself just now so hopefully, he will do it again and that will leave me just enough time.* "Well I-I-I read tombs and I do alchemy,a-a-and things like that. So I'm not just an ordinary human I-(realizing something and confused)How did you know that I was human?" He started talking and he find himself dumbfounded when he realized that Katachi knew that he was only human. "Well Isn't that a dumb question? Officially I use one of my senses." She replied to him with a straight face looking at him.

"Nevermind, I guess that makes sense." He responded nervously rubbing the back of his neck. "Of course it does, why wouldn't I use my senses to find out what you are? I can easily sniff out a human when you are surrounded by dragons or any other creature to be exact" She told him as she got closer. *"She's so close"* he wondered as she stared at him seriously. "So why did the prince send you here?" He asked her. "Well in his words he told me that he saved me and that he wants to keep me safe. Well, I don't think that's his plan." She explained. "How come Prince Todoroki,(sigh)is a good person he wouldn't hurt insist people." He told her trying to show that the prince is no bad person, but she didn't believe a word he said. "Insist people huh?... Well as far as I'm concerned what you see and what I see are two different things. Hurting them is not what I meant, what I meant was killing people." She told him breathing out her red-blueish flames scaring him. "Killing people He would never do that!!" he exclaimed. "Are you sure?" She asked him. He found himself dumbfounded and confused about why he would do that. "(mumbling)Well hurting people is one thing, but killing people he would never do. Unless there was a reason for it...(Still mumbling)." As he was mumbling Katachi looked around to find an open window and sneak past Midoriya without him noticing. She walked towards the window opened it, spread her wings, and flew out. As she was flying she made sure no one saw her. Flying a little higher than usual trying not to be spotted by anyone. 

Flying in her hybrid form wondering around like she has nothing better to do, as she's flying around she hears something coming at her very quickly. "Aahh!" She yelled as she was being puspushedt of the sky onto the earth's surface. "(Sniff, Sniff an,d growling)Who send you here?" Asked an aggressive angry voice. "What?" She responded "(growling)Oi! Don't mess with me dumbass. Who fucking send you?" He yelheldt again. "No send me and get the fuck off of me!" She yelheldck trying to get the angry male off of her. They both stopped as she opened her eyes to find a spikey blonde, with red ruby eyes pinning her down to the ground. Looking at him noticing that his a Hybrid as well, with orange wings and scales on the side of his face and neck. Orange horns that hat areicking out of this spikey blonde hair. She realized who she was talking to when she saw the dragon earrings that he was wearing. She found herself dumbfounded as he stared at her with anger in his eyes.

Meanwhile back at the castle...

Todoroki POV

I'm walking back to the castle hoping that Midoriya d  his job. I entered the throne room when I saw him mumbling to himself, looking around r realizing that she was gone. "Midoriya where is she?" I asked him as I walked towtowardm. When h heard me he stopped. "Todoroki... Did you say something?" He asked me as if he didn't hear me. "(sigh)Where is she?" I asked again. "She right there." He told me pointing to where there is nothing. "Midoriya she's not there.", told him as he turned his head and rearealizedat she wasn't standing there. "(Nervous)I'm pretty sure that she was standing there just a minute ago.",e said. "Well she's  not standing there now is she?" I questioned him. No" He replied looking at me. when turned my head to see one of the windows open. *"She escaped."* I thought m elf. "You let her escape.", told him. "I didn't mean to. I'm sorry." He apologized  k wing that he won't do it again.

Word count: 1212

Thanks for reading