Chapter 3

After planning for the ceremony, Katachi and her soon-to-be consort walk through the corridor hand in hand. Walking around Bakugo thought that he will do something nice for his beloved royal. "Oi, Scale close your eyes for me." He commanded as he leads her outside the castle grabbing her from behind spreading his wings and taking flight. Flying to his secret surprise destination, Katachi as curious as she wanted to know where her boyfriend was taking her. So she asked a few times and Bakugo'sanswer was that she had to wait and see until they get there. They arrived at their location as they landed on a floating island, "You can open your eyes now babe." He told her. *"Did he just call me babe?"* she wondered to herself with a shocked expression on her face. "(Whisper)Flustered are we?" He whispered in her ear as she looked in front of her noticing that Bakugo wasn't standing behind her, but in front of her. She was a blushy mess when she heard that. "M-m-maybe" she hesitantly answered as she looked into his ruby Red eyes realizing that she was not in the castle, but up in the air on a floating island where Bakugo likes to hangout on his own, but knows he is not alone he has his Katachi, his beloved Sapphire hybrid dragon girlfriend by his side and she will be forever at his side.

Walking on the floating island Bakugo took to her to this little cottage where he and his parents would have a family fun time together and it is where they will make memories. "Woah, this is beautiful." She commented when she saw the little cottage decorated with beautiful dragon flowers surrounding it, with a small stone path that leads to the front door. "Yeah, it is. And it will always be this amazing." He agreed as he started to smile, embracing Katachi from behind and wrapping his arms around her as he kissed her head. "I love you my Scale." He said to her after kissing her on the head. "I love you too." She replied as he let go of her and grabbed her hand and walk into the cottage. After entering Bakugo closed the door and lead her to the master bedroom that was in the cottage. Going into the room and looking around, Bakugo on the other hand pushed her onto the bed and crawled on the bed as well leaning down towards her with his hands next to her head and kissing her on the lips. Breaking the kiss, when Katachi pulled him into a kiss again with continues kissing one after the other. After kissing for what seemed like forever something else came onto the scene. Taking off their clothes still kissing each other, getting under the covers as that is happening Bakugo put his lower reign in Katachi as moaning can be heard from both them."Aahh...(breathing)are we Aahhhh! Doing this?" She questioned him as they were doing the thing. "Of course we-aaaah. Damn it...Aaah...Aahhhh." He answered as moaned doing it further.

A few hours passed as the two love dragons fell asleep, after doing what they have been doing. Waking up realizing how dark it was in the cottage. Bakugo turned to his side to see Katachi still asleep right next to him. *"Crap, I wonder what time it is"* he thought to himself. Looked down at the floor grabbing his pants and belt from the floor as he gets got dressed, got out of bed walking to the lounge where he put his sword. Until he heard a knock on the door. *"The hell?"* He asked himself as he opened the door to find his first knight standing in front of him. "There you are, I was looking all over for you," Kirishima told Bakugo as he let him in closing the door behind him. "What are you doing here Kiri?" He asked him as he grabbed his sword and tied it around his belt. "Well... I... I just got a message from a very important person." He replied to him very innocently. "Huh? Aren't I important?" He questioned angrily Kirishima. "Yes, of you are my king, but this is also a very important person. And..." He spoke but hesitated at the end. "(Exhaling, sighing)Kirishima who is this also an important person?" He asked him yet another person. "(Speed talking)It's the Prince from the human side." He answered very quickly. "(Very mad)What business do you have with him?! Huh?! Answer me!" He yelled at Kirishima angrily. "Woah, man like I said I only have a message for you of course." He explained carefully. "Then why can't any of his people come to me personally?" He asked him. "Well, the thing is as I was looking for you the Prince from the human side came up to me and told me to tell you that he wants to talk to you and that it is very important." He explained again.

"Well if it's that important, when does he wanna see me?" He asked as he's putting on his cloak. "As soon as possible and he off." He said as Bakugo left the cottage without a word.

*In the Master bedroom of the cottage*

Waking up to a loud bang of a door closing, looking around, and noticing that her beloved is no longer with her. She got out of bed grabbed her clothes and got dressed. After getting dressed she left the room walked into the lounge with tired eyes and then bumped into someone. "Ow, look where you going." She told the person as both of them landed on the floor. "Sorry I didn't see you there. Here let me help you." He apologize as he offered to help her up. She opened her eyes to see who it was and as she did she realized that it was no one other than Kirishima. "Kirishima? What are you doing here and where's Bakugo?" She questioned him. "He just left, because he has someone business with the Prince. That's all I can say." He answered. "Who is this so-called Prince?" She questioned him. "The Prince is is the prince of the humans and he is the one in charge of the humans." He explained. "And what is his name?" She asked him. "His name is Prince Shoto Todoroki." He replied "(Shocked)Todoroki!" She reacted shockingly. "(Confused)Do you know him?" He confusingly asked. "Yes, I do." She answered shortly as she walked to the door and left. "Where are you...Damn Bakugo is going to kill me if I leave her alone". He spoke as he ran after her.

*At Todoroki Castle*

Bakugo arrived at the castle bridge as the bridge lowered since he as business to discuss with the Prince himself. He entered the castle with no problem at all. He came to the Throne room where Todoroki was waiting for him. The throne room door was open and Bakugo walked in. "Oi, I heard that you were looking for me," Bakugo spoke as he entered the throne room. "Well look who has finally arrived. The king of all dragons Bakugo Katsuki." He spoke as he got up from his throne. "What do you want you damn half and a half?" He ask the Prince as he got closer. "I just want to have a little chat, that's all." He told Bakugo. "About what dumbass?" He asked yet again. "I heard that there's a little rumor going around. I don't know if you heard, but a very rare gem hybrid is staying in your castle, and she will be your consort." He explained as both of them walked toward each other. "A Sapphire dragon to be exact." He continued. "So Bakugo are the rumors true and if so, why are you keeping her." He asked him curiously. "So what if is true or not? How do you know all of this?" He questioned him. "(Scoff)I'm not telling you everything." He said. "Why the hell not," Bakugo asked. "All that I'm saying to you is that I send someone to make sure she's there and to confirm that she is the last gem dragon alive." He continued to explain. "You send someone... (realising) that damn Deku. You half and half dumbass bastard." He spoke after realizing that Midoriya was sent to his castle to spy on Katachi and all of that happened because Prince Todoroki ordered him. *"Damn his getting too close, just calm down and get answers as much as possible."* he thought to himself. "How you're going to be her consort?" He questioned him. "Did you send someone to spy on us again?" He asked him. "No, no of course not." He replied.

*Outside Todoroki's Castle*

Katachi was flying in the air looking for Todoroki's castle until she saw Bakugo entering with no problems at all. "I'll just enter from the back, pretty sure that there are no guards there." She spoke to herself as she landed on the earth's surface hiding her wings and tail. Fixing her hair so that nobody can see her scales. She walked to the back of the castle and entered carefully. Walking through passageways with no trouble at all, knowing where all guards are since this is the place where she escaped from before she met the love of her life and that it was her mission to find him in the first place so that she can rule a dragon kingdom without anyone being doubtful that she's the only gem dragon left to be spared. She made it to the throne room when she heard voices. *"Todoroki"* she thought to herself as she walked towards the doors.

*In the Throne room*

"Shoto!! Todoroki!!" A female could be heard as she yelled out the Prince's name as she revealed herself standing at the entrance of the room. Both the boys, Bakugo and Todoroki turned to look in her direction. "Well, you've come back I see," Todoroki spoke to her and then looked back at Bakugo. "Yes, I have what are you going to do about it." She spoke back. "Nothing," she told her. "Nothing, well I guess you should do something at least." She told him. "(Shocked/surprised)Wait... Scale you know this dumbass?" Bakugo questioned her. "(Sigh)Yes, I do know him. Remember, I told you my little escape story." She reminded him. "Make sense why you would escape from a dumbass like him," Bakugo responded. "Let's just leave I don't wanna be here anymore." She told Bakugo. "You just came back, stay a little longer." He suggested to Katachi. "I don't think so, not what you have done in the past." She told him as she grabbed Bakugo's hand. "Goodbye, and I won't come back." She greeted Todoroki as she left the castle with Bakugo.

*****
Don't forget to vote and follow