Chapter 8

After loving each other they decided to go for a stroll through the kingdom. The loving married royal couple walked out of their ruling dragon castle as they were about to go, someone ran towards them. A greenhead clumsy male tripped over his two feet as he ran towards them like he was in a hurry. "K-K-Kacchan!" the male yelled as he came closer to the duo. "What do want you, damn nerd?"  Katsuki asks while looking at Midoriya trying to catch his breath. (Breathing heavily)I-I- I  was told (exhaling) that(exhaling ) I would find you here." He told him. "(scoff)Of course I'm here unless I'm walking around which I'm about to do." he explained to Midoriya. "Oh, right I see that you are busy and that you don't want to be bothered. I-I I'll be leaving now. See you soon Kacchan." Midoriya told Katsuki as he walked off leaving them alone. "Good" Katsuki replied as the two of them started walking in the other direction. As the two of them were Katachi placed her hand on her stomach and rubbed it. "Oi, you ok there Scale?" Katsuki asked. "I'm ok babe, I ... I was just wondering if you'd mind what gender our hatchling will be?" She replied questioning him. "Gender? (scoff) Nah, I don't mind the gender babe. I don't mind at all." He replied as they were walking around the kingdom holding her hand. Walking towards where Kirishima's patrolling. "Oi, shitty scales." He called out to Kirishima. "Oh, hey bakugou what's up." He greeted back as he stopped to turn towards their direction. "(Scoff)Can't you tell I'm walking around with my Scale." He replied smirking as he looked at her lifting her face toward him. "Of course enjoy your walk I'll continue with my patrolling duty." He said as he walked off. "Damn dumbass," Katsuki spoke holding his consort's hand as they are walking.

Walking along with his consort hand in hand enjoying the summer breeze as they causally looked around the kingdom watching Bakugan's subjects walking around in tranquility, going about their own. Minding their own business as they came upon something with an unknowing look as they walked towards it. Bakugou kneeled to get a closer look at the strange artifact. 
It gave off a very strange enchantment as it shined in the sunlight. Not knowing what it was he got up and put it in his pocket, "What is it, babe?" Katachi asked curiously. "Don't know" he replied shortly. She looked at him with a confused looked as he looked at her knowing that they should go and check it out. "Don't give me that look Scale, I know what I'm doing." He told her as they were walking back to the castle. When they entered a very happy dragon came walking toward them. "And why the hell are you so happy, shitty scales?" Bakugo asked. "Well, you see, I found something and it's very rare and I wanted to show you. Bakugo lifted his brow with a very curious expression on his face. Kirishima, on the other hand, reach out for his pocket and took out a similar stone to what Bakugo has found and showed it to him. Bakugo had a shock looked on his face when he saw what Kirishima took out of his pocket. In just a split second Katsuki also took out his artifact and showed it to Eijiro. All three of them were surprised to see that both of the stones looks similar, but the only different thing is the shape and color. They started to panic since they had no idea what to do at that moment in time. Katachi looked at both of the boys wondering what's gonna happen next.

*At Midoriya's living space*

The young green-haired male was busy as usual. Going through his tombs, reading them like it's nothing new. A knock on his door could be heard as he walks towards it to see who it can be. He opens the door looking around until he looked down when he saw a little girl at his doorstep with an average teen standing behind her. "Oh, hi I'm Izuku Midoriya can I help you." He introduced himself to the duo with a smile. "Hi, I'm Yuzury Mizu and this is my big brother Adri it's nice to meet you." She greeted and introduced her and her brother to the young male. "Hi, can you maybe tell us where we can find a healer, my sister got herself injured, so do you mind telling us where we can find her?" He asks. "Oh, well you can find her in the town of Edolyn," Midoriya replied telling them where to find the healer witch. "Thanks, for your help." He thanked Midoriya and walked off to Edolyn.  He closes the door and walks to his studies to do some more research on the tomb that was given to him by Bakugo, but it was written in ancient draconic. Which was unused for at least 900 years ago  @Yuzuya His YouTube channel is amazing. Go and follow and don't forget to listen to his ASMR.

Midoriya when back to his studies. It took some time to figure out what some of the words meant. He had his struggles with the words but concluded that what he read was no good at all.

Word count: 901
Thanks for reading