Chapter 12

A day to relax

Still in the bath with her consort, stroking her stomach. "Oi, Scale how are you feeling?" He asks her. "I'm fine, just a bit tired." She responded. "Mmh, we can get out and go to bed if you want." He suggested still holding her. "Yeah, I guess, but I need help to get up." She told her he hummed in response getting out before helping her out of the bath and putting her on her feet. "Thanks, babe." She thanked him. "No, need to thank me, Scale." He told her as he kissed her on the lips, placing his hands on her stomach. The kiss broke as they stared into each other's kissing again. When the kiss broke again they got dressed and went back to their dorm and lay down on the bed cuddling. He lifts his head kissing her forehead as he places his hand on her stomach.

The next Morning

Katsuki's Pov

I wake up to the sound of someone vomiting. I turn around to see my wife not in bed with me. And that's when I realized she was the one throwing up, so I got up quickly to go and help her. I ran into the bathroom went on my knees and rubbed her back. "It's ok babe, let it all out. Let it all out." I told her as she threw up. (coughing)Babe,(Breathing)...(throwing up).She calls as me. "Yes, Scale" I replays. "Can you help me up, please?" She ask me. I hummed in response wipes her mouth clean and carry her back to the bedroom and puts her down and tucks her in. I leave her to rest when I exit the room after getting dress. I walks through the corridor walk into the throne room as I stop at my tracks noticing my parents standing in front of me. "What the hell?" I questioned. "How did you guys get in here?" I ask them. "Now, now son, we need you to calm down. There is something that we need to discuss with you." My old man told me. I sigh as I turn my head to the side wondering what my old man has to say to me. "What we wanted to discuss with you is that we heard that your consort is expecting and you didn't tell us." He spoke. "I was gonna, but who told you and I wasn't ready to tell you guys yet." I explain to them why they didn't know. The both of them stared at me the old hag smiled as she walks up to me. "Slaps his head)We had to find out by Katachi's parents what's going in in your life and you decided not to tell us." She spoke hitting me with her hand against my head. "Dammit hag, don't fucking hit me." I told her. "Then stop being such a brat" She told me.

Meanwhile in the master dormitory

3rd person Pov

She woke up feeling a slight pain in her lower abdomen, rubbing her stomach to ease the pain. Turning her head to find the door open  wondering where her consort left off to. She gets up slowly leaves the room walks down the corridor trying to pick up his scent. Following his scent she walks up to the throne room and enters it. "Katsuki" She calls out. "Oh, I hope you know what's best for you if keep your mouth shut!!" Mitsuki yelled at her son as Katachi enters the room in a bit of a fright after hearing someone yelling. "Babe is everything  alright?" She questions when everyone went quiet looking at her direction. "Scale is everything ok ?" He ask her walking towards her. "Yeah, I'm just in a bit of pain." She tells him. He hums in response placing  his hand on her stomach. "Oi, Scale is the little one kicking again?" He ask her. "Yeah, the little one does, but calming it down is a bit hard." She explain to him. "Well, son we won't stay long so, that you and your wife can take it easy and rest up." Masaru spoke. After the little chit chat they split pathways.  Back in the dorm the couple laying in bed cuddling each other. Katsuki places a kiss on her head while soothing her stomach.

******One Week Later*******

It's been a week since Katachi started  her 2nd trimester, sitting in the bath leaning her head back against the bath breathing slowly soothing her stomach trying calm the little one's kicking. "Mmh, Ow. That hurts(Breathing)." She spoke when she hears the bathroom door open. Footsteps approaching her, a tall blonde figure who's shirtless  with a v-line and abs and red ruby eyes  comes closer making eye contact with her. It's her consort Bakugou Katsuki who has entered the bathroom leaning down putting his hands down on the edge on the bath tub giving her a kiss on the forehead before placing one of his hands on her stomach. "Oi, Scale how are you feeling?" He ask her. "I'm fine, just the little one just kicking me really hard and calming it down it's not helping." She answers him looking up at him. He rubs her stomach humming in response. 

When Katachi finish taking a bath walking out of the bathroom with her pj's on climbing on the bed about to get in until she hears a load thud coming from outside the room. She gets out of bed walks to the door to open when Bakugou rushes in the room slamming the door close with anger in his eyes. His red eyes glowing his wings and horns exposed in full size and length. Katachi got scared wanting to ask him what happened not wanting to anger him more if she did. He looks in her direction seeing her scared like that made him worried so he decided to calm down as he walks closer towards her. Pulling her into an embrace taking in her scent trying to calm down, but can't stop thinking of what he just witness...

Word count: 999

Don't forget to vote

XOXO - bye my lovies