Chapter 2

That was only the beginning of her new life. Katachi was in Bakugo's headquarters when he entered with no one other than his trusty dragon knight by his side. "So where is she?" He asked the king as Bakugo pointed towards where Katachi was sitting. Sitting on the window sill staring at the beautiful sunrise not realizing that she is being watched.

Noticing Bakugo's reflection in the window freighted her as she turned around to find him standing there but next to him was someone who she didn't recognize

Noticing Bakugo's reflection in the window freighted her as she turned around to find him standing there but next to him was someone who she didn't recognize. She looked at him dumbfounded turning her head like a confused baby dragon. "Katachi, this is my first dragon knight Kirishima Eijiro." He introduced Kirirshima to her as Kirishima bowed to greet her, and she got up and greeted him as well. After greeting and introducing each other Bakugo told Kirishima to leave, because he has something to do with Katachi. Kirishima left and closed the door behind him. He grabbed her arm and walked to a wall where there was a torch hanging wall he grabbed hold of it and turned it and let it go. The wall split and moved as candles lit up, revealing stairs that go down somewhere. "(Shocked)Where are we going?" She questioned him as she look at him. "Don't ask dumb questions and follow me." He ask in a very serious way and started walking. She scoff and followed him when she walked through the wall behind her closed leaving her and the king alone. As they are walking down the stairs Bakugo growled and grabbed Katachi's hand again "Don't let go." He commanded her not to look at her as he told her that. She wanted to ask him, but she looked away. "Oi, Katachi." He called her. "Yes, Bakugo" she responded. "I want you to be my consort." He told her slightly blushing as he quickly looked away. "Your consort?... We barely know each other. (sigh) I guess since I am a princess and both of us do belong to a royal family. I won't deny your offer and that I will be your consort." She told him as he looked at her with wide eyes and started to smirk. They looked at each other until they both stopped right in front of a wooden door. He opened it and both of them entered when Bakugo closed the door and walked closer to her and push her against the wall he looked straight into her eyes and said "Well then Scale I hope you don't mind me marking my territory(growling and kissing her neck). You are my consort, after all, you did say you're not denying it, so, Scale you don't mind if I call you that, don't you?" He questioned her flirtatiously and started kissing her. "(Flustered and flirty)Well no I don't mind that is just... that... you are one greedy hybrid. (kissing him back.) She hesitantly answered as she kissed him back.

They broke the kiss as Bakugo stared at her again grabbing her waist spreading out his wings, wrapping his tail around her waist pulling her closer. She lifted her head to look at him as she did the same thing when he looked away when they heard the loud roaring of thunder coming from outside. "Sounds like a storm outside." She spoke to him still staring at him as he looked back at her. "I don't care dumbass. It only means that I get more time with you alone. (kissing)." He said kissing her at the end. "Well, my king what's the first thing that should be done?" She asked him after the kiss. "That's not important Scale I don't care about my duties right now, the only thing I care about is you and you only." He answered aggressively as he pushed her against the wall again. "Let's go back up back up before anyone starts looking for us." He commanded as they started walking back up and entered his chamber as the wall closed behind them. The thunderstorm continued as Bakugo opened the doors of his chamber. As he did someone was spotted by the king himself. "Oi! Dumbass get your ass over here or your dead!" He yelled at the person that he saw walking through the corridor. "Ah! K-Kacchan?" The male hesitated as he came closer. "What are you doing in here, you damn nerd!" He yelled at green head clenching his fist like he was going punch, someone. "I was just-just ... looking for... " He hesitated to get all nerves as he spoke to Bakugo. He growled as Katachi got closer to see you Bakugo was talking to. "What seems to be the problem? " she asked as he stood next to him with curiosity. "This stupid nerd human doesn't know when to leave me alone." He responded. "Human huh? So tell me why are you here in a dragon's kingdom and what could you be searching for?" She questioned the greenhead politely. "I-I ... Shut up Deku" Bakugo interrupted. "Now, now Katsuki let him speak," Katachi told him as she caresses his cheek to calm him down. "It's fine I'll leave. Kacchan looks busy so I'll just go. See you around." He said that as he left the castle. She looked at Bakugo with no hesitation and he did the same. "So you talk to humans I see?" She asked him. "No, but if they mess with me or any of my people I will have a little talk with them." He told him as started to growl again. "Your people?" She asked. "(Clicking tongue) Our people. Look Scale I know I just took you in, because your dragon species are extinct and I don't want people to know about this... I ...I" He hesitated when Katachi pulled him back into the room and closed the doors, pulled him into an embrace, and hold him tight. "There, there it's going to be fine you save and so am I." She comfort him as she stroked his hair gently, waiting for him to calm down.

A few minutes have passed since Bakugo's rage and being in the embrace of his future consort. He calmed down sitting on his throne as he was waiting for the dragon knight to arrive.

 He calmed down sitting on his throne as he was waiting for the dragon knight to arrive

"(Sigh)Where is Kirishima?" He asked putting his hands on his face as he sight. "I'm sure that he will show up." She supports him as she got closer to him. "My scale we have organized and arranged our ceremony." He told her has got up from his throne to put his hands on her shoulders. "I know, don't worry we will just give your dragon knight a few more minutes if he doesn't turn up then we'll start without him, I know that you are his best friend and that you won't do anything without him am I right?" She reassured him as he sat down again. Just then the doors to his throne room opened. A redhead hybrid entered the room. "Hey, I hope I'm not late?" He questioned as he entered rubbing the back of his neck. "No, we were just about to start," Bakugo Replied getting up from his throne. "So where do we start?" She asked him. "Let's start planning before we do anything else." He answered as they continued to talk about how and when it will take place.

*Some of the ideas I got from Yagami Yota. She is one of the best ASMR YouTubers so I would like you guys to go follow her.*

Her YouTube link:

https://youtube.com/c/YagamiYato