clarifications.

Hi there,I want to start off and make things clear that if you don't happen to ship Narusasu/Sasunaru,please do not move on with my story.Any unecessary hateful comments about this ship will be deleted and ignored:)

|This story contains:mature language,sexual themes and mentions,slight bdsm focus and toxic relationships

|This story contains:mature language,sexual themes and mentions,slight bdsm focus and toxic relationships.|

There will be smut,mature and sensitive content and also cheating on mostly all chapters so if you happen to be vunlerable to any of these topics, or simply do not agree with it please do not go on with my story.I don't agree with it cheating obviously,I'm only doing it for the sake of the book and the ship since most of the characters will not always happen to be in character.

*The story takes place before Himawari was born and a while after Naruto had become the Hokage.

Also,make sure to leave your opinions throughout my story or any suggestions you might have,I'd love to hear what you guys think and please do not hesitate to correct me if i make a mistake either gramatical,or something wrong with the original plot of the Naruto story,even though i will be creating my own.

Lastly,this story was halfly inspired by _NoyaSimp_ and KazumiDiablo,check them both out they're amazing writers:)