2.Desires

𝐒𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐦 𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬,
𝐢 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮.

𝐒𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐦 𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬,𝐢 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮

It's been almost two weeks since Sasuke had returned back to the village.Sakura was beyond happy she got to see her beloved one after such a long time.Sarada also got the chance to get introduced to her father,and her mother's hope of her daughter finally having the father figure she deserves.
However Sasuke,had different intentions when he returned.

Even after so long,Sasuke always received those cold blooded stares by villagers.

Look it's that damned Uchiha.
Imagine,he really has one arm?
You can't even see both of his eyes anyways!

Those were just some of the many awful judgemental comments made by locals,but Sasuke didn't care,he couldn't make himself care anymore.
The only reason he even brought himself back in the village was the way to keep him going.

However much he walked around the village,whatever he heared or saw,nothing could make Sasuke face him again.Naruto.
He was the first person he encountered on his return,and that was something he still cherished and wished could be repeated.

As Sasuke took his time coming back,on a night with a pitch black sky he thought that noone would really bother give attention to him.So he casually entered the village after being gone for so long.
Yet the first person he saw in front of him,was Naruto.
Naruto knew how to sense chakras and not only that,but he also knew who's and what chakra it was,so noone could really hide from him,especially Sasuke.

S-sasuke?What are you doing here?
Seems like I'm back.I came back Naruto.
Naruto stood there.Shocked.Clenching his fists and not believing his own eyes until Sasuke made a move towards him.
I missed you.
Were the only words that escaped Sasuke's mouth that night,until he used his rinnegan to dissapear.
Leaving Naruto speechless,in the middle of the village.

"I can't face him again.I won't dare to."

--

"Sasuke,Sarada is looking for you!"
Sakura entered their bedroom,viewing a sleeping Sasuke on the bed,still with his cloak on and a cold aura around him.
"Oh,guess he's still sleeping then."Sakura chuckled to herself.
However,Sasuke wasn't sleeping.He just couldn't bring himself to face Sakura,and his daughter especially,at least not right now.

He drowned himself in his thoughts.Naruto never leaving his mind.
"Hmph,why the fuck can't you idiot leave my mind."He huffed.
But he knew exactly why,he only just didn't wish to admit it.

The Uchiha noticed he had a sudden weird feeling coming from his lower parts.
"What the fuck.Why am I hard now?"
With lack of sex and confusion,this was the result.Getting horny thinking about his best friend.

Yet this time,he gave in.
He lowered his pants,and took off his boxers,revealing the erection,his mind or well..that Naruto made.
"Fucking hell."Frustrated huffing filled the room,as Sasuke actually felt his cheeks burn red when he realised what he was actually going to do.

Laying back,making himself comfortable as he closes his eyes and daydreams about his blonde haired lover.He started jacking himself off and felt flustered at what he was doing.Covering his mouth,not letting a single sound escape him just to not raise suspicion.However his breathing sped up and the whole of his body became a shaking mess.
"N-naruto..fuck."He silently moaned as sweat drops dropped down his face.

Until he finally came,accidentally letting a loud moan escape his mouth.
However,the Uchiha was still horny.

He heared a soft knock at the door,and realised it was Sakura.
He cared about her,deeply.He always appreciated the how much she cared about him and the fact that she didn't lose interest after all these years kind of made him cringe at the ball of affection she was creating,but also brought him confidence.
Although that wasn't love.

"Come in."

Sakura opened the door and just stood there while she felt her knees get weak at the sight.
Sasuke laying in bed,with messy hair and half opened eyes.His hand on his dick and his body shaking.

"W-would you like some help then?"She simply stated,smirking.
Sasuke didn't stop rubbing himself off.However much he wished his wife was someone else right now,he couldn't decline the offer,not at the state he was now at least.
Sakura knew how to suck him off,but never truly to make him reach a satisfaction point.

"Mhm."Sasuke merely nodded in between whimpers.

The pink haired girl,excitedly took him.Her hand rubbing what her mouth couldn't cover.She moaned,to make slight vibrations on his dick.

Sakura loved him.
But not the healthy amount of love.
It was more like an obsession.And the more time she spent with him,the more obsessed she became.

Naruto never quite left Sasuke's mind.He didn't even feel in the slightest bit ashamed.He got off to his best friend,together with his wife blowjobbing him.
Sakura filling her whole mouth with his length,yet Sasuke wished,it wasn't her.
He finally accepted it.

Fuck's sake.Why aren't you the one to be here Naruto.