13.Lost in the consequences

𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐲 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞,
𝐈'𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐚𝐦𝐞.

(A/N):Some characters in this chapter might be OOC,but that's the interpretation I want them to have in this story

"I fucking knew it.God am I glad i managed to get the Anbu out of here otherwise..well it wouldn't end that well."
"Kakashi?!"
"Shikamaru!I uh-"
"W-what are you doing here?"
"N-nothing?Nothing at all..Just came to see Naruto."
"The Hokage is a bit occupied right now,so please return later."
"Shikamaru.No need to be that formal with me.And oh..I know about them."

Shikamaru stood there in shock,staring at Kakashi.
"A-about who?"He tried to play it innocently off.
"Naruto and Sasuke."
The Nara gulped,as he turned his head away.
"I won't say anything."
"Kakashi sensei.."
"I've known for quite a while.How the fuck did everything come out now?I mean really?They're both married,Naruto is one of the most respected people in this village,if not even around the Nations and Sasuke..Sa-"
"Sasuke could be considered as one of the most hated people..everywhere."Shikamaru added.
Kakashi lowered his head down,as he tried to think of a word to express.
"I know.I was in shock myself when I found out.Listen..I really don't agree with it,but Naruto seems so happy whenever he's around Sasuke,I can't bring myself to stay mad at him.I know what they're doing is wrong,so very wrong but look at them."

"Shikamaru.I knew it from the start.Ever since the genin days,those two boys have had amazing chemistry together.Haven't you noticed?I always knew that this day would come if actually none of them would ever decide to come forward with their feelings."
"I-I guess?But never I paid much attention,it's too much of a drag for me to care too much.Naruto and I have been close,really close and it kind of weirds me out about how he never said anything.
Kakashi smirked as he looked back up at Shikamaru.
"Never said anything?Come on Shikamaru,I thought you were smarter than that.He never said anything,but showed it with every single way possible.He was willing to sacrifice everything,his own life,his village.EVERYTHING.Just to bring him back.Every single time they fought..he brought himself near death.Just to save Sasuke.To bring him back.."

Shikamaru was embarassed to admit he never really paid attention to such obvious actions,thinking it was only mere coinsidence someone to care as much.Or just maybe,didn't want to admit what he was seeing.
"No need to get emotional Sensei,I'll start crying too."
Kakashi chuckled as he focused his gaze on his Icha Icha book.
"Hope they weren't inspired by this."
Shikamaru bursted out laughing as he felt a relief form inside him when he realised Kakashi would keep that secret safe,and even try to help Shikamaru on how to deal with it.

"I just feel sorry for Hinata,that's all.That damned child always following his heart..But I never expected him to reach such a far point as to doing that.I mean even after marrying Hinata?"
"Kakashi sensei..Trust me it's nothing like the way you know it.Naruto told me himself,so I wouldn't be too quick to judge."
Kakashi tiltled his head in confusion waiting for Shikamaru to signal an answer.
"I guess you'll figure out yourself sensei."
Shikamaru said as he left Kakashi full of confusion.