7.Dirty secrets

𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬,𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡?

"W-what?How are you here?"

"Hello to you too,Naruto."
"B-but how?Why?What?What the fuck?!"
Naruto started panicking,not sure if he was excited to be seeing him again,or nervous about the outcome this would cause.
Nevertheless,Sasuke noticed Naruto's worry,yet he simply just smiled and looked at him.

"H-huh?"
"I came to see you,Naruto."
Sasuke said as he proceeded to walk forward to the door and closer to Naruto.

Naruto stepped closer and closed the door behind him,shooting small glances around the house.
"Noone is here,don't worry about that."
"Bu-"
"Hinata is with Boruto at the academy."Sasuke replied knowing exactly what Naruto wanted to hear.

*Sasuke's P.O.V*

I couldn't make myself wait for him any longer.
I craved his lips.
His touch.
I craved him.
After we finally showed what we truly felt to each other,even for a brief moment he is the only saint and sure thing left in my mind.
I wanted to see him.

But I knew I couldn't.
Naruto cared deeply about his family,his reputation and everything he has worked so unstopably firm for.
He couldn't do this to Hinata.
Even I knew I was rushing things.But my thirst for him only grew more agonizing to bare with.
I didn't care about my so called "family".Maybe about Sarada..But Sakura?Couldn't really bother.
Her obsession with me was driving me crazy,I'm not even caught out to be a father and I've been a rouge ninja and an outcast for basically all of my life,so nothing would really change.

Nothing exept finally finding the light to my darkness.
Naruto.

One of the rare occasions I was walking in the streets of Konoha,I decided to pass by his house.
I didn't even know why,I just wanted to feel his aura.
"Shit,I forgot about his wife."He scoffed,not even bothering to say her name.
He kept on walking as he was passing by the Academy,and just stopped to think.
To remember the old days and have a sudden strike of nostalgia hit him.

"Why the fuck is this blonde chick all over me?And this pink haired girl is so annoying!Can't they just leave me alone?"

"No Sakura!Sasuke will be in MY team."
"In your dreams Ino!"
"Now now,settle down kids I will announce the new teams and their members!

.."Team 7,Sakura,Naruto and..Sasuke!"

"YEAHHH!"Yelled Sakura as she stuck her tongue out teasing Ino.
"Ugh why him!Out of all people?"
"Naruto huh..?"
--

*READER P.O.V*

Sasuke recalled to his memory the time team 7 was formed,the time he finally had the chance to talk to Naruto.
Maybe this was why they were so aggresive with each other,always fighting and insulting one another.
This was their way of showing their feelings.

The Uchiha embarassingly remembered the time Naruto was "accidentally"pushed forward and kissed Sasuke.
They both knew well why none of them pulled away,maybe it was the shock but that didn't justify everything.

"Damn you Naruto."Sasuke chuckled to himself.

He walked closer and studied the whole building.He noticed that both Hinata and Boruto were at the academy.
"Well if this ain't interesting now."Sasuke smirked,making sure that the mother and her son both kept themselves busy just for him to do something he knew wasn't right.

He was hesistant.He didn't want to fuck up his life.But as each second passed,he craved him more.

"Fuck this."
He ran towards Naruto's house,making sure noone was around and with using his rinnegan he got inside the house.

He felt like a total creep,like a total stalker.But he didn't care.His obsession and cravings for Naruto made him yearn for him more.He examined every bit of their house.Sensing Naruto's aura,going through every single drawer of his and more importantly,he eagerly waited for him to come home.

--

"But why are you here?"
"Don't act all surprised when you see me Naruto.The lust in your eyes and the pleasure in your voice acted otherwise that day."
Naruto paused for a brief moment to let what Sasuke said sink in.He felt his cheeks burn red as he found himself yet again blushing while thinking about their last encounter.

Naruto chuckled and walk closer to Sasuke,extremely closer.
He felt Sasuke get all flustered and took that opportunity in his hands.
Sasuke's back was now touching behind a wall and he found Naruto in front of him,staring down and into his eyes.
Naruto leaned on the wall,placing one hand next to Sasuke.
His other hand traveled it's way up to Sasuke's face,as he grabbed his chin and lifted it up.
"Don't give me attitude."
Sasuke became a complete blushing mess.
Naruto's lips being inches away from Sasuke's.

"N-naruto."
Naruto's thumb making it's way up to Sasuke's lips.
"Open."
Sasuke parted his lips and felt his thumb slide in.
"You either keep yourself quiet and suck it,or you're out of here."Naruto smirked as he felt Sasuke's tongue slowly swirling around his finger.

Sasuke nodded as he kept sucking.He heared Naruto make a slight whimper and he felt his mouth form into a smirk.
"I know you want this."Naruto whispered.
"You do too..Just as..much as I do."Sasuke replied,removing Naruto's finger from his mouth as he licked his lips.

"Fucking hell.This isn't right.We really shouldn't be doi-"

Sasuke's lips smashed against Naruto's,interrupting the now nonsence that came out of his mouth.
Naruto let himself get engulfed in the kiss as his hand grabbed Sasuke's.Their bodies slowly pressing on one another.
Their kiss hardening as they replenished what has been lost throughout this time.

Naruto's lips gently trailing down at Sasuke's neck,bitting and sucking it until he found his weak spot.
"F-fuck."He whimpered,only to find Naruto kiss that spot harder.
"A-are you gonna leave up marks?"
"As much as I'd love to see you all marked up,we can't get caught."He said as his lips formed into a smirk.

The both of them knew well they were rushing things.But they couldn't care less.After all,this was just the beginning.This was just the start of how many feelings for each other have been bottled up.

"Sasuke,look at me."
"Hm?"
"I fucking love you."
Sasuke's eyes widened.No matter how many times he heared those simple words,he couldn't get enough.
"I-I love you too."He stuttered but meant every word.

Sasuke's black cloak falling off as Naruto removed it.He constantly twitched under his touch,letting him have him completely under his mercy.
"Sasuke,follow me to the bedroom."
Naruto grabbed Sasuke's hand as the both of them ran to the bedroom.
The blonde haired boy,kissing his lover again as he threw him on the bed,immidietly getting on top of him.

He paused for a moment.
"E-everything okay?"
"Just admiring the how pretty you look,especially underneath me."
Sasuke's cheeks burning red as he gave him a small smile.

Naruto may not have looked like it but,he craved sex.His sex drive being high,and him being a beast in bed.
Hinata couldn't fulfill all that,so every single time he had to hold himself back.
But he knew with Sasuke,it could be different.

Naruto's hand caressing Sasuke's thigh,slowly moving upwards touching his erection.
"My,my hard already?"
Sasuke just nodded,as if he was telling Naruto to go on.
He pulled down his pants,as he saw his boxers being wet,eager to be touched.
He smirked as he looked down to Sasuke.

As Naruto was about to finally touch Sasuke the way he wanted,a voice was heared.

"Naruto,I'm home!"

Why the fuck are you even here now?
--

A/N:Hope you won't hate me much for yet another cliffhanger:)
I also wanted to thank you all for the recent support on my story,it really means a lot:)
Don't forget to vote if you enjoyed<3