17.You

𝐓𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰
𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐮𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐞'𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐨.

𝐓𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐮𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐞'𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐨

A few moments passed,yet none of them dared to speak out.

Hinata was still sat on the bed,and Naruto was resting his body against a wall,silently.
Hinata's gaze shifted upwards to view Naruto as their eyes made contact for the first time in a while.
"You can hate me all you want Hinata."Naruto dared to speak out.
"H-huh?"
"But I can't take back my love for him.I'll be honest with you here.You were my everything and yet you still mean so much to me."

Hinata was shocked by the sudden wave of speech that hit her.She knew that by the both of them communicating once again,would hit harsh,since she was going to get all honesty out.

"It's been like this ever since we were kids Hinata.You were there for me from the start and yet never left my side.But what happened throughout the years?You slowly started fading away as a whole from me.You only cared about sex and the time I came home."
"I-I didn't!I had my needs as well Naruto.I understand you had your duties to attend to but I was being left out and ignored.I needed your affection."
"Hinata.I thought we had a conversation about this way before we even got married.Me being a Hokage means that almost all of my free time WILL be taken away from me.It's not my faul-"
"You could have taken breaks."
"Breaks from what?From keeping every enemy outside the Konoha barrier?From every single renovation that had to be done?From piles and piles of paperwork?From sorting out teams to go out on missions and ethrusting my whole being to the newest generation?No Hinata,breaks aren't allowed."

Hinata felt ignored and misunderstood,yet she could see where her husband was coming from.Her female urges took over her mind,flooding her with the sins she kept atoning everyday.
She didn't bother answering,she just kept staring at Naruto,with a gentle yet fiery gaze.

"I'm..I'm sorry Hinata.I'm sorry I couldn't be the perfect husband you want and deserve."Naruto said as his eyes formed tears.He didn't want to let his emotions flood his mind more,but he couldn't not react to them anymore.

Hinata shooted herself up from the bed and ran towards Naruto.Unexpectedely she grabbed him,pulled him closer to her and just..hugged him.
A hug that was needed for so long.
None of them said anything,but they both knew what they both wanted.

"I just want you to be happy."Hinata said with a shaky voice.
Naruto hesistentely responded to her hug as he let himself cry the tears he needed.
"Thank y-"
"Sorry I couldn't take care of your needs.I know Sasuke can make you happy.I know the how much he means to you and I know the how much he has always meant to you.I'm sorry for being a burden in between you two.But please..answer me this.Why choose me instead of him,if you..if you never loved me like him?"

Hinata bursted out crying and her body became a trembling mess.Naruto sighed as he realised the how different his life could be if only that day he had actually said to Sasuke what he truly felt.