9.Overheated

𝐀𝐬 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐛𝐲,
𝐈 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞.

𝐀𝐬 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐛𝐲,𝐈 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞

"I will beat Naruto to death.He's always late!"
Sakura said in anger,as Kakashi tried to contain his laughter.
The two boys finally showing themselves at the trainning field.
"NARUTOOOO"
Sakura ran towards him but stopped when she realised Sasuke was with him.
"O-oh Sasuke,you're here too."
Her behavior completely changing leaving all of them confused.

Kakashi was surprised as he saw his old student back again.
"Sasuke,how have you been?"
"K-kakashi..Sensei."
"Been a while since you last called me sensei huh?"
Sasuke looked away in embarassment,recalling their atrocious past.

He felt a hand touch his shoulder and a warm aura entering him.He looked back up and saw Naruto smilling down at him.
"So,what are we all here for today?"
"Sakura?Mind telling them?"Said Kakashi.
"Well..We're going camping!"

The two boys were left confused and shocked.
"C-camping"?
"Yes Naruto,camping."
"How come?"
"I wanted a team 7 get together again,so I decided why not cherish and remember the old genin camping days?"
Naruto really liked the idea.He missed his carefree days,the days he actually felt free with no duties,no work to worry about.
"But I can't leave my office this easy Sakura."
"Oh don't worry,I already have this figured out."
"Kakashi sensei?But didn't you already planned me a day off?Isn't Shikamaru super pissed off with me?"
Kakashi chuckled and nodded to Sakura.
"I arranged everything when I told him you needed some time off.This is also done for you to let loose a bit and take work off of your mind,even just for a while."
"Well if that's the case..BRING IT ON."
"God you never really changed Naruto."Sakura faced palmed herself.

"Don't we have stuff to pack before we leave or something?"
"Sasuke dear,don't worry I already packed some things for you,plus we're only staying for a night."Sakura exclaimed.
"Oh!Does Hinata know?"
"Yeah,I told her but she had to act like she didn't know anything."
"Alright then,let's get going."
"Sasuke..loosen up a bit."Naruto winked at the Uchiha.

Both of them were worried.Being in the same area for even one night and sleeping in the same place wasn't exactly the best topic for them to control themselves.

Sakura started plotting about random things to Sasuke,which he seemed unrealistically uninterested in and that made Naruto chuckle,reassuring him he started to get bored of Sakura,even more than before.
Naruto stayed back with Kakashi.
"So..Seems like you found Sasuke huh?"
"Oh!Y-yeah he was in the woods just like you said.Then he actually helped me finish some paperwork and well here we are."
Naruto tried to summarise everything up,leaving some..crucial parts out.
"I'm glad Naruto.You know,we all need this gateaway.It's been a while since we all did something together."
Naruto nodded as he felt his old sensei rest his hand on his shoulder.

It was already late afternoon,so by the time they already headed there it was dark.
"Here,Naruto place these torches while me and Sasuke build up the tends.Kakashi sensei could you please get the food ready?"
"Hey!Since when have you been the boss here Sakura?"
"Since forever."She said sticking her tongue out at Naruto.
"Damn..I'm jealous,why can't I be the one helping Sasuke with the tents?!"Naruto whispered to himself.

--
It was almost midnight and the four friends were gathered around a fire and some tomato stew Kakashi had cooked.
"I-is this tomato stew?"Sasuke exclaimed with slight excitment.
Naruto tried to hold himself back from laughing,since he knew Sasuke's obsession with tomatoes.
"Yes,I know how much you like them so I decided,hey why not since you're finally back."
Sasuke ran up to the cauldron and wasted no time.His bowl was full and the soup was being splattered everywhere.
Sakura and Naruto bursted out laughing and Kakashi was trying his best to stay calm.
"Leave some for us too!"Shoutted Sakura as Sasuke sat between her and Naruto.

The four of them enjoyed their company together.Recalling and remembering every moment and memory of team 7,embarassing or not.
"..and as Shino,Hinata and Kiba were about to complete their mission to help find YOU Sasuke because of a special beetle thingy of Shino's that could smell sences and find their whereabouts Naruto-"
"NO SAKURA PLEASE DON'T.HOW DO YOU EVEN KNOW ABOUT IT?"
"Well Hinata told me.AS I WAS SAYING,Naruto quite literally farted on the poor insect."

Naruto felt himself burn red with embarrasment and started screaming.
Kakashi chuckling,Sakura dead on the floor laughing and Sasuke trying to stop making fun of Naruto.
Naruto ran and sat behind a corner of his tent escaping from his teammates.
He started laughing at himself and realised the how much he actually cherishes such moments.
Sakura came running behind him and started poking his cheeks to make fun of him.
"Sakura!Stop it!"
"You're fault for being stinky Naruto."She said as she pinched Naruto's nose.

"Guys,I'm heading to bed,I feel super tired and I'm bored of making fun of this idiot."Sakura shouted as everyone said their goodnights and Naruto poutted.
Kakashi started going back to his tent as well as he smiled at his old students.

The two boys were left alone again.
"S-sasuke.Move your ass here."
Naruto pointed at his tent.Luckily for them,the tent was quite spacious,so two could fit,even if they didn't want the others to find out because everyone had their own specific tent.

"Come here."
Naruto scooted over making space on the air bed for Sasuke.
Without thinking,he wrapped his hands around Sasuke and tightly hugged him.
The black haired boy was shocked.He hated physical touch,he hated being touched.But not from him.He meant everything.He was his everything.He slowly hugged him back.

They shared a moment of silence together,enjoying each other's company in a shared,tight hug.Something that was needed this whole time.
Naruto burried his face in Sasuke's neck,gently kissing him.
"I love you."He whispered.
Sasuke gently grabbed Naruto's chin,pointing his face to look at him.
He smiled.
A genuine smile shinning accross Sasuke's face.This only made Naruto crave him more.
He wasted no time and smashed his lips against his.
Their kiss being so intense and so real.
Naruto's hands travelling all over Sasuke's body,touching every part of him.
The both of them gently leaning back until they were comfortably laying in bed,without ever breaking the kiss.
Sasuke was hugging Naruto tightly as he embraced him back.

"G-good night..My love."Naruto said stuttering.
Sasuke smiled only by the thought of being called that by his lover.It sounded like music to his ears.
"Do I really have to go?"
"We can't get caught."Naruto said.
"Good night Naruto."Sasuke flashed him a small forehead kiss as he got up and left from the tent.

Can't this happen all day?Without hiding.