14.Wet

𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬,
𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭.

𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬,𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭

*smut and slight bdsm warning.

"S-Sakura,please calm down?"
"Oh no no no,you don't get to tell me to calm down,you're the one who kissed me right?"
"I-I mea-"
"Hinata shut up.I know you want this.Or in fact,need this."

Hinata blushed,as Sakura tightened her grip around her hands and the two girls found themselves wandering in the streets of Konoha,running.They finally reached Sakura's and well..Sasuke's house.

Sakura giggled as she opened the door and let Hinata welcome herself in.
"Please,make yourself at home."
"H-huh?How you mean?"
"Won't you be staying with me?"
"S-Sakura!What are you talking about?"

Sakura scoffed as she saw her friend's face burn red.
"Don't you want to?"
"U-uhm..I mean Naru-?"
"You still think about him?"Sakura practically shouted in her face,scaring the shy girl off.
"Sakura!What's wrong with you?!"Hinata almost cried out as she for once tried to stand up for herself.

"Hinata.I want sex.I fucking crave it."She growled.

It wasn't long until the pink haired girl,locked her hands with Hinata's and pushed her on a wall.Their lips locking again together as the room was filled with lust and unfullfilled desires,anger and frustration.

Soon enough,clothes were scattered on the floor,moans echoed through the room.Guilt shoving itself down their throats as Sakura lowered her face to shove it in between Hinata's breasts.

"S-Sakura!"She moaned and pleaded.

The girls tried to shove away every feeling of opposing frustration.Every inch of anger and madness they have forced in them.Every feeling of unfairness and loneliness,every craving and every need.Was now gone.At least at that moment.

--

Naruto was left alone in a now empty home.He didn't bother search for his son,he didn't even bother moving from his current state at all.
Shocked was an understatement to even explain what he was feeling.
A sudden wave of sadness hit him.
He realised that maybe,just maybe he broke everything appart of what he already had.He didn't realise what he was doing was wrong.
Or in fact,it wasn't.At least not for him.
He soon understood that even his wife,had started to suspect things.Her rushing out of the house,not bothering to say a single goodbye with her friend?
The girls blamed him,judged him for something he wasn't even sure he had done.
Maybe it didn't come out as words,but eyes do tell a lot.

He recalled every mistake he ever did in his life.Every misunderstanding and ordeal.
His eyes started forming tears,his fists were clenched together.

"I fucked up."He said,as he felt a part of him shatter.
"And I can't understand why."

The blonde haired boy was stuck in silence,a silence that was so uncontrollably loud.
His reality was caught off.He wasn't even sure what he did wrong.He wasn't sure Hinata knew about his affairs.
But guilt was eating him,and guilt is harsh.
He couldn't keep up with the facade he created.Wearing a mask,walking around and acting as if everything's perfect.Ever since the day he decided to marry someone he never truly loved.