4.His touch

𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲,𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠,
𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞𝐠 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨.

𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲,𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠,𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞𝐠 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨

*smut warning
--

Naruto's eyes locked with Sasuke's.
It felt like ages since they've last seen each other,yet their visions always met.Those small eye contact lust exchangements,the non ending fire in both of their auras.

Everything finally made perfect sense.
Sasuke had a smirk painted all over his face,because he knew he wouldn't be able to hold back for much longer.

The black haired boy shifted his body closer to Naruto and whispered.
"I know you want this,just as much as I do."
Sasuke grabbed Naruto by his colar,bringing him only inches away from his face,their lips almost touch and his hand still calmly resting on his cloak.

"S-sasuke..Is this really what you wanted to tell me?Every single time we fought,every time we brought ourselves near death,at The Valey Of The End?"
Naruto didn't wait for an answer,because he knew Sasuke was about to prove everything to him,he knew he was going to give in.But the blonde haired boy,wasn't going to do the opposite.

Fuck,I'm not even able to keep charge of myself.I am so going to be regretful about this.
Or will I actually?

Naruto's mind still being a mess.He kept thinking about everything he built.His family,reputation,his own place as the Hokage.
And yet,those thoughts stupifacted themselves.
All that was left worth it in his mind,was Sasuke.

I can't do this to Hinata.She loves me,I married her for a reason?But why do I actually not care?I finally have the chance to..
Why back down NOW?

He finally decided to take matters into his own hands,and fullfill what he always desired,ignoring every unecessary thought,locking them in the back of his mind.

His hand traveled towards Sasuke's chin,slowly lifting it up and staring into his eyes.
Sasuke immitiedly looked away,and blushed.
He couldn't look into those eyes.Those bright blue eyes,that now were filled with lust and hunger for each other.
"You don't get to look away.Come on,look at me."

But Sasuke being the hesistant boy he is,he ignore Naruto's wording.

Naruto's hand flew to Sasuke's.
Pinning his hand behind him and onto the tree trunk.His other hand shifting his head upwards,to finally face him.
"I said look at me,didn't I?"

"Or what?"
"Sasuke,shut up you know it's not right to be doing this."
"Then make me shut up lord seventh."
And that's what he did.

He finally,engulfed his lips in his.Their lips locking with one another perfectly.
The kissing being slow,warm and so real.
Everything just felt right.
All of these feelings that have been hidden throughout these years.
Every single hidden feeling,proceeding to come out.

Fuck this.

"T-this is what I've been trying to tell you all these years Naruto."
"I want to hear you say it."

"Naruto I..I fucking love you."
"I love you too.I always have."
Naruto simply stated.His grip tightening Sasuke's hand and their kiss only deepened.

It eventually turned into intense literal mouth fucking.
Sasuke's lips granting acces to Naruto's tongue.
Naruto bit Sasuke's lip,as the Uchiha left out a moan,pure of satisfaction.
"Let me hear that again."
Naruto whispered,while his hand holded Sasuke's.

Sasuke left small whimpers as he was kissing his lover.
Sasuke's body eagering to be touched more by Naruto.

All of these years.
All of these years that Naruto constantly stated that him and Sasuke were just "friends"he was just his "brother".Never admitting what he truthfully felt.
Always mumbling words about Sasuke coming back home.

Always making sure he was safe.

Time stopped.
It was just them against everything.
Nothing mattered any more.Nothing mattered,except them for each other.

"I fucking love you Sasuke."Naruto said again.
Sasuke repotitioned his own self closer to Naruto as he adjusted him to sit on his laps.
"Fuck you're-"
"Hard?It's your godamn fault Sasuke."

Naruto's hands travelled all over Sasuke's body.He finally had the chance to touch the body he always craved.
His lips shifting slowly down,potitioning themselves on Sasuke's neck,calmly kissing it.
Sasuke grabbed Naruto's cloak and gritted his teeth from the pleasure.
Fuck I've been dying to experience that.
Sasuke thought,as he felt Naruto's lips shape into a smirk.
The blonde started sucking on Sasuke's neck,until he found his weak spot.
He licked and teased his vital spot as small moans of pure amusement escaped Sasuke's lips.

"N-naruto,you're gonna leave a hickey if you continue!"
"Mhm and what seems to be the problem with that my dear Sasuke?"

The shy and light headed Naruto he was familiar with was now gone.
Naruto was left with his undone and unshown feelings of lust.He was hungry for Sasuke.He needed Sasuke.
He holded back for so many years.But not now,not anymore.

"We're in the woods you dumbfuck!What if someone sees us here?"
"Then you better be quite."Naruto replied with a smirk.
"But-!"

Sasuke was caught off by Naruto's hand soothly rubbing onto his lap.He squeezed the area which only made the Uchiha let out a sudden whimper.

All of these hidden feelings finally being exposed.
However,things weren't tranquil back at the village.
"H-hold on Sasuke..Something isn't right."
"Huh?How you mean?"
"You know I can sense chakra right?Who's how and why?Well everything seems strangely tence back there."
"And how do y-"
"Wait,shush for a moment!"

They suprisingly heared footsteps coming closer to them.
"Damn where is this guy?He's been gone since morning!What a drag,running around playing hide and seek like a child."

Shikamaru?But why!"

--
A/N:Hope everyone has enjoyed reading my story so far:)